Chapter 112

Uraraka's POV

A few days after Deku left UA, and we got his letters explaining why he left. Y/n wasn't doing great since he left. She locked herself in his room, which we had to get a spare key for since she wouldn't let anyone in. I was standing outside the room holding a tray of food for Y/n to eat before I let out a sigh. "Is Y/n okay?" Eri asked, walking up behind me. 

"I'm not sure anymore. It's only been a few days, and she's still locked away inside Deku's room." I said, setting the tray of food down. I sat down with my back against Deku's door, not sure how to get Y/n to be open with me again. "Miss Uraraka? Can I try talking with her? Maybe I can at least get her to come out." Eri said, looking at me. I thought about it for a moment before sighing and handing the spare key to Deku's room to Eri. "If you can get her to come out, let her know I have some food for her in my room so she doesn't have to eat in front of the others." I explained. Eri nodded before opening the bedroom door and heading inside. I grabbed the tray of food and headed to my room, doing my best to keep the food warm. 

Eri's POV

I walked into the room and found Y/n in her small fox form sleeping on the bed. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed before Y/n opened her eyes, looking at me excited for a moment. "Oh, hi Eri." Y/n said, turning away from me. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked, looking at her.

"I wish papa was here..." Y/n quietly answered. I stayed quiet before laying down next to her and bringing her into a hug. Y/n tried to push away, but gave up easily before I saw tears rolling down her small cheeks. "I wish he was here, too. But he left to protect us and from what I was hearing, miss Uraraka and the others, they might be trying to bring Deku back." I explained. Y/n looked up at me, happy to hear that before her ears flattened against her head. "Papa doesn't want to come back. He's worried about everyone getting hurt, including the civilians." Y/n said, looking away from me. I nodded before petting her head gently. "Yeah, I know. But at least until he comes back, can you take care of yourself? Miss Uraraka and the others are really worried about you." I asked. Y/n looked at me before nodding. "Will you stay with me? I've started feeling lonely since papa left." Y/n asked. 

"Sure, besides, since you're protecting people from me and my power. I don't see why I can't protect you from being alone. You also have Miss Uraraka to look after you as well." I answered. Y/n changed back into her human form before smiling at me. "Thank you..." Y/n whispered. I let Y/n out of my hug before getting out of mister Deku's bed and grabbing Y/n's hand. I gently pulled on her towards me, getting her to get up from the bed. "Come on, Miss Uraraka said she had food in her room for you." I said, guiding Y/n to the door. We walked out of mister Deku's room before heading to Miss Uraraka's room. We walked inside the room, seeing Miss Uraraka sitting at her desk in front of the food. "Miss Uraraka, we're here now." I said. Miss Uraraka looked up at us before rushing over and hugging both Y/n and I. "Thank you, Eri. Thank you for listening to her, sweetie." Miss Uraraka said. I was stunned by the hug that Miss Uraraka gave me before hearing Y/n's stomach growl loudly. Miss Uraraka giggled before letting us out of her hug. "Guess someone's hungry. Let me guess you never ate any of the food I brought by, did you?" Miss Uraraka asked, looking at Y/n. Y/n shook her head before Miss Uraraka picked her up and set her in the desk chair. "Go ahead and eat up." Miss Uraraka said, patting Y/n's head. While Y/n ate Miss Uraraka brushed my hair before putting it into a pony tail. "There, that's a cute hair style on you. Now how about we discuss a hair style for Y/n?" Miss Uraraka asked. I nodded before looking up at Y/n who was still eating and started thinking of cute hair styles for Miss Uraraka to try on her.

"Oh, Miss Uraraka, let's give Y/n a set of pig tails." I suggested. Miss Uraraka thought about it before nodding. "She also smells like she needs a bath." Miss Uraraka said. I nodded before hearing some utensils on top of a plate. "All done eating?" Miss Uraraka asked, looking up at Y/n. Y/n nodded before looking at me. "Um Eri... mama... I'm... sorry. I miss papa and forgot about everything else." Y/n apologized.

"That's okay. I know how much you miss Deku. But he made me promise to still take care of you even while he's gone for now. So let's get you caught up on sleep, eating and bathing." Miss Uraraka said.

"Yeah, Miss Uraraka's right. Plus you really need a bath." I teased, pinching my nose. Y/n just shook her head and rolled her eyes before nodding in agreement for a bath. "Can we avoid everyone for now? I don't want to answer them every time they ask if I'm okay." Y/n asked. 

"Of course, I'll just let them know you're feeling a bit better, but want to be left alone for now. How about you two go get some towels and I'll go tell everyone not to ask too much okay?" Miss Uraraka asked.

"Are you sure you want me to be there?" I asked. Y/n grabbed my hand before nodding. "There's your answer." Miss Uraraka said. I smiled and nodded before Miss Uraraka got up and headed downstairs while Y/n and I walked to our room to grab some towels.