Chapter 34

Y/n's POV

"It looks like you two are having fun." Someone said. I recognized the voice and turned around to see mama. "Mama! You're here!" I cheered. I rushed towards her and hugged her. "Uraraka, what are you doing here?" Papa asked. 

"It looks like you three are having fun." Mama said again. 

"Mama, you said that already." I said, tugging on her costume. Someone cleared their throat getting our attention. I looked behind mama and saw Momo and Jiro standing there. "Momo! Jiro!" I cheered. They were all staring at papa looking a little upset about something. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing." Momo said.

"We'll explain it to you when you're older." Jiro said. 

"Are these some friends of yours?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah, we're all classmates. Although this is mama for me." I said, standing in front of mama. 

"Really? This is your mom?" Melissa asked. Mama snapped out of what she was thinking before looking at Melissa. "Yeah, well, I'm her adoptive mom." Mama said. 

"I was wondering if that was the case since neither of your have a quirk that would be related to hers and how she's so different." Melissa said. 

"She was just showing us around the expo." Papa said. Melissa started to say something about All Might and her dad before papa interrupted her and whispered something to her. "How about we all go get some team at a cafe?" Melissa suggested.

"That sounds like a lovely idea." Momo said.

"Do they have soda?" I asked. 

"Shouldn't you be drinking water or something better than soda?" Mama asked. 

"It's fine, I'm sure they'll have something you like there." Melissa said. I smiled before Melissa led us to the cafe that she was talking about. When we got to the cafe everyone ordered something to drink, but for some reason papa was sitting at a different table than us. "Wow you guys actually worked with Pro Heroes?" Melissa asked. 

"Yeah, but Y/n and I didn't do much other then training. Although she's actually stronger then me now." Mama said. I was silently enjoying my F/s (favorite soda) while everyone else was talking about what they did during our interships. "That's amazing!" Melissa said. 

"We were thinking about going to the pavilion that has the academy's exhibit tomorrow" Jiro said. Mama was super excited about going before I looked over at papa seeing Denki and Mineta serving a drink to papa. "Mama look who's here." I said, pointing over at Denki and Mineta. 

"Woah is that really Mineta and Kaminari?" Mama asked.

"How'd you guys get here?" Jiro asked.

"They needed some extra wait staff, so we applied." Denki said.

"We get to explore the expo during our breaks and earn some money while we're at it. There's also the possibility we'll have encounters with some passoniate ladys." Mineta said.

"Mama, Mineta's being weird again." I said.

"Are these guys also classmates of yours?" Melissa asked. 

"That's right." Denki said.

"We're basically pros." Mineta said. 

"Why are you two slacking off?" Someone asked. I looked over to see Ida running towards us. "So many of our classmares are here, but I wonder why?" I said.

"I can explain that, since I come from a line a heroes it's to be expected we'd received an invitation." ida explained.

"I got one and the two extra spots because my father is a share holder." Momo said.

"The other girls are here, but they can't visit the preview. We plan to look around together tomorrow when the expo is open t the public." Mama said.

"I have an idea, how about I show you girls all the sights here?" Melissa suggested.

"Really? Momo asked. 

"That sounds amazing." Mama said.

"Please take us with you." Denki and Mineta asked. I used my tail to whip the back of their heads. After that we heard a loud explosion before feeling a shockwave. "What was that?" Papa asked. We quickly left the cafe heading towards a rocky arena where we found Bakugou showing off his quirk. It was a timed event which Bakugou managed to get a time of 15 seconds. "Woah Kacchan's here." I said. He looked up at us before getting angry and jumping up to the railing before yelling at papa. "Is he a classmate of yours too?" Melissa asked. 

"Yeah, Papa and him know each other from when they were young." I said. 

"Ok, why is he so angry?" Melissa asked. 

"That's just who he is." Mama said. 

"So Kirishima, did you two get invited like we did?" Momo asked.

"No Bakugou got invited and I just tagged along with him. Are you guys going to do this villian course?" Kirishima said.

"Don't even try it Deku! You either Trix!" Kacchan yelled.

"Yeah, I think I'll pass for now. Papa you should try it though." I said. 

"Yeah, maybe." Papa said.

"There's no way, you can beat my time!" Kacchan shouted. Papa headed down and started the challenge. Papa got ready for the mock fight charging his power before charging towards the mountain. I noticed papa was still thinking about managing his power which slowed him down. He punched the first robot before quickly moving to the next one. Papa finished in second place with sixteen seconds. Everyone in the crowd cheered for him as he headed back over to us. I looked over at Melissa and saw that she was thinking about something. I walked over to her and gently tugged on her pant legs. "What are you thinking about Melissa?" I asked.

"I just noticed that Deku's powers are similar to uncle Mights, but something about it is bothering me." Melissa explained.

"Papa doesn't have control over his quirk's full power yet." I said.

"So I was right. I might have just the support item for him, plus I think I might have a few for you as well." Melissa explained. 

"That's awesome." I said, before seeing papa talking with Ida and mama. I walked over with Melissa following behind me. "That was super awesome papa." I said. 

"Thanks sweetie." Papa said. Kacchan got upset about how close papa was to his time. We felt the ground shake before we all turned to see Shoto using his ice to freeze the robots. "This is amazing! Fourteen seconds!" The announcer cheered.