Chapter 27

A/n: I'm skipping the part where All Might tells Deku the story of One for All and moving into the final exams.

Y/n's POV

After spending a few days with Gran Torino and training against papa we were standing outside saying our goodbyes before heading back to school. Papa thanked Gran Torino for everything while I was looking at the building that he was living in, seeing that it was all run down for the first time. After that, we started heading to the train station before hopping on and heading back to U.A. High. When we got there, everyone was talking about their internships and looking at papa, Ida, and Shoto because of their fight with Stain. We ended up having some training with All Might where we had to get to him and papa got to show off his new skills, but he ended up falling and getting last place in the race. I got third place in the group I was in before papa told me that All Might wanted to talk with him. He asked mama if I could go home with her instead of papa since he wanted to stay back and chat for a while. Mama agreed, taking me home with her for the night. 

The next day mr. Aizawa told us that summer break was coming up, but that we shouldn't let our guard down. He said that we'd be training in the wood during a summer camp. Everyone started cheering about it since we'd be camping together. "However, those of you who don't pass the finals will have summer school." Aizawa said. 

"You better do your best, everyone!" Kirishima shouted. Kacchan was complaining about it before Mineta talked about all the girls needing to pass the finals. The next few days me and papa were studying hard, and he helped me whenever I got stuck on something.

"That's all for class today. You've got one week until finals start. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, but don't forget about your training." Aizawa said. He talked about how the written exam was only one part of the finals and that we had a practical test as well. I looked at mama who was sweating a lot. "We have taken any notes this semester." Mina and Denki said. 

"It's true, we haven't had much free time to study." Tokoyami said. Koda and Sato were talking about the midterms, but I thought about my rank and looked at papa. "Papa, what was my rank for midterms?" I asked. Papa thought about it for a second before pulling out his phone and looking at something. "You placed third just after Ida." Papa said. I smiled at him before hugging him. "What! How did she place higher then me!" Kacchan yelled. I looked back at him and stuck out my tongue at him. "You little twerp, I'll surprass you during finals!" Kacchan shouted. 

"Wait, Y/n got third place in midterms?" Mina asked.

"Yeah. You'd be surprised, but she studies just as much as Deku." Mama said. 

"Really?" Denki asked looking at me. I nodded. "Papa says that I should study to catch up with everyone." I said.

"I think you caught up and then some." Mina said. 

"If you want I can catch up all up on the important stuff." Momo said. After we talked about studying and who was studying with who, but we ended up heading to lunch and talking about what the pratical could be while eating lunch. "The written exam should just be stuff from class, so that should be easy." Papa said. I looked up at mama who was worried about something. "Did you want some help studying for the test mama?" I asked. 

"I'd love that if you would help me." Mama said. I nodded before continuing to eat. A blonde haired guy walked up to our table and started talking to us about papa's fight with Stain. He mentioned something about how class 1-A needed to be in the spotlight before being knocked out by a orange haired girl. After lunch we headed back to class, papa ended up mentioning that the pratical exam would be fighting the giant robots I saw papa fight during the entrance exam. "That'll be so easy." Mina said. Denki agreed with her while I thought about how to fight the robots. "Trying to think of ways to fight the robots?" Papa asked looking at me. 

"Yeah, but it shouldn't be that hard for me." I said. 

"Listen here Trix, you better expect that I'll surpass both you and Deku." Kacchan said. He left the room upset that both of us were catching up to him. Over the next few days I stayed over at mama's house helping her learn what she needed to while making sure I knew how to do it as well. Mama started sleeping while I was helping her sometimes, but that's when we decided to head to bed. During the morning we'd do some training with the martial arts that gunhead taught us before heading to school. The first day of the written exams started which had most of us caught off guard since we didn't expect it to show up so fast. On the third day of exams we finished the written exam. "Alright pencils down, last person in each row please bring me the answer sheets." Aizawa said. Momo was gathering some tests before Mina and Denki thanked her for helping them study. "Alright, you can talk later get dressed for the practical." Aizawa said. 

We started getting ready and made our way out to the practical exam grounds. When we got out there all the teachers we had were standing there waiting for us. "Let's begin this last test. If you want to go to camp don't make any mistakes." Aizawa said. 

"Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked. 

"I'm sure you've all gathered information about the test and believe you have some idea of the test." Aizawa said. Mina started cheering about smores and camp fires before Principal Nezu climbed out of Aizawa's scarf. "This year it's going to be a little different." He said. He climbed down from being on Aizawa's shoulder and looked at us. "This years there's going to be hero work along with teamwork, and combat between people. You'll be paired up and facing one of our esteemed U.A. teachers." He explained. Everyone was shocked that we'd be facing the teachers before Aizawa explained that our partners and opponents were already choosen before we came to the grounds. 

"First, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, and Y/n are a team. They'll be facing me." Aizawa said before explained who each of us would be fighting. They explained that the teacher's would be wearing some weights to hopefully restrict what they could do and drain their stamina. After they explained what was going on and who was paired up the teachers started heading inside. "Those who are waiting for their turn can either watch the exam or use the time to strategize." Aizawa said. I looked at Momo and Shoto before he headed inside. "Shoto. Shouldn't we come up with some sort of plan for taking down Mr. Aizawa?" I asked.

"It'll be fine, just leave it to me." Shoto said. 

"I think it'd be good if we could talk before the fight." I said.

"Y/n, it'll be fine." Momo said. I looked back at her before she looked away at the ground. I sighed and headed inside to the viewing room where I found mama and papa watching the first match.