Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

I was watching as mama and Kacchan were walking onto the arena. "Both of these heroes in training are from class 1-A. The first is Katsuki Bakugo, who was a hotshot in middle school. The second and the one I'm rooting for, Ochako Uraraka." Present Mic said, introducing them. People in the crowd were cheering for them. "Let the eighth match begin." Present Mic shouted. Mama charged in towards Kacchan while he got ready for an attack. I watched as Kacchan wound up for a counter attack, but something wasn't right. "Oh no, he's not going to attack like he did in the training." I thought as I watched his arm change directions last second. Mama was hit with hsi blast directly knocking her back and into the smoke from his blast. The smoke wasn't clearing quickly before I heard another explosion from Kacchan. I saw mama jump out from behind Kacchan ready to hit him so she could use her quirk, but as soon as she got close enough to touch him. Kacchan quickly turned around launching another explsion at her kncoking her back. 

Mama hit the ground before rolling over and landing on her feet. Kacchan used his arm to clear some of the smoke away before looking at mama. "Too Slow!" Kacchan yelled. He used his explsion to tear up the ground as he launched it at mama. She was kncoked back before moving around to one of his blind spots, but I noticed that some of the debris from the arena was floating into the air. "Mama had a plan to use against Kacchan." I thought as I looked up at the debris. When mama tried to touch him again he launched another explosion in her direction. Kacchan kept launching attack after attack making more debris that mama used her quirk on to float it into the air. "You can do it mama." I said. She kept charging at him doing her best to stay low. The smoke was getting intense making it so I could barely see the fight happening. She was launched into the air with one of Kacchan's attacks before landing and trying to attack him again. "Mama." I said watching her getting hurt over and over. 

"Hey shouldn't one of the teachers step in?" Someone asked. I stepped out of the tunnel just enough to see some of the crowd getting concerned. I growled and looked up to see more debris floating in the air. I turned back to the fight and saw mama on her hands and knees while Kacchan was standing in front of her. She charged again before being hit with another huge explosion. I was starting to worry about how many times mama was being hit with Kacchan's attacks since he wasn't holding back. "Listen kid if you're so good and want to be a hero. Why don't you just send her out of the ring now." Someone shouted. I looked up to the stands and saw a guy in white armor standing up and shouting at Kacchan. I growled in anger and glared at him. Another explosion happened before I walked out into the field. "Stop toying with her and end the match already." The guy said. I walked over the the edge of the field and looked up the wall where I could still here him yelling. "Y/n?" Miss Midnight asked. I turned around to see her walking towards me. "Can I help you with something?" She asked.

"Don't mind me I won't interfere with the match, but this man is making me angry." I said. 

"There's nothing you can do about that now can you?" She asked. I shook my head. "I can do one thing." I said. I used my transformation and grew into a giant fox big enough to look at him. Everyone was starting to 'boo' Kacchan before they saw me. "Are you saying my mama can't win?" I asked glaring at the man. The man was shocked and wasn't answering. "Were you the one that started this uproar? Are you a pro hero?" Mr. Aizawa asked. The man looked up at the commentators box. "What?" The man asked. 

"Even a child has more sense then you." Mr. Aizawa said. 

"You're joking." The man said. 

"That fox in front of you is a six year old child in the hero course. And her adoptive mother is the one fighting, now if you have anything else to say I'm sure my student Y/n would be more then willing to take you on in a similar match as these." Mr. Aizawa said. The man shook his head before I turned away and changed back to my human form. I started walking back over to the tunnel before I saw Cementoss waving at me. I walked over to him as he made a chair for me to sit in next to him. "This should be a better seat then the ones in the stands." He said. I nodded and thanked him before turning back to the fight seeing mama breathing heavily from attacking so much. "Thank you Bakugo for keeping your eyes on me the entire time." Mama said looking at Kacchan. She put her fingers together before releasing her quirk. All the rocks and debris that she had been storing started falling towards the ground.

Kacchan looked up to see all the stones that mama had been using her quirk on. She rushed forward and got ready to touch him. kacchan aimed his arm up in the air before firing the biggest blast that he could muster. The explosion knocked mama back before she got up and started to charge towards Kacchan. As she was running towards him she fell to the ground. "Mama!" I shouted. I got up from the chair before a wall appeared in front of me. "I'm sorry, not yet." Cementoss said. I nodded. As miss Midnight walked over to check on mama. "Uraraka is out." Miss Midnight said. Cementoss lowered the wall he made in front of me letting me run out to mama. "Mama!" I shouted as I got close to her. She smiled at me as I rested her hand against my cheek. The medical robots came over before miss midnight lifted her onto the gurney. "Go ahead and go with her." Miss Midnight said.

I nodded as we headed into the tunnel heading to Recovery Girl's office. She kissed mama and helped her heal before we headed back to the waiting room. "When we got there I helped her put a bandage on her cheek. "There you go mama." I said.

"Thank you sweetie." Mama said. I smiled at her before the door opened and papa walked inside. "Great job out there Uraraka." Papa said.

"I'm a little upset that I couldn't win." Mama said.

"You were agaainst Kacchan, not many people can beat him mama." I said. She patted me on the head before her phone started ringing. She and papa talked some more before papa left for his match. Mama called someone on her phone before she started crying. "Y/n would you like to talked with grandpa and grandma?" Mama asked. I nodded as she handed me the phone. They congratulated me on making it to the next round while wishing me good luck for it too. Me and mama headed back up to the stands to watch papa's fight.