Chapter 11

Deku's POV

After the doors to the USJ were busted in and All Might walked in, making the fighting stop. "Don't worry students, there's no need to fear because I am here." All Might said. He rushed forward, knocking out the villains that helped take out mr. Aizawa. After that he pick Aizawa up before looking at Y/n. I saw Y/n nod before All Might rested Aizawa on her back. She ran towards the front door as All Might turned to look at us. In the blink of an eye, he picked us up, carrying us away from the villains. Once he stopped running and set us on the ground, he looked back at the villains. "Please go with young Y/n and join her with the rest of the students." All Might said. I looked at him, concerned. "What about you?" I asked. 

"Young Midoriya, go you need to stay safe." All Might said. I nodded before heading to the front doors with Tsu and Mineta. "All Might, that brain villain took a smash without my arm breaking." I said. All Might gave me a thumbs up as we left him behind to fight the villains. As we continued to walk away, I felt like I was doing something awful leaving All Might behind. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked. 

"If anyone can beat that villain, it's All Might." Mineta said. Y/n came over to us and started walking with us. "Hey Y/n, thanks for carrying mr. Aizawa." I said. She nodded before I rested my head on her head. She looked at me before looking where All Might was. "I know. I shouldn't go help, but I feel like I should help." I said. She nudged me forward before I looked back at her. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded before licking my face. "Thanks, be careful getting back to the front door." I said. I ran towards where All Might was fighting. 

Y/n's POV

Papa ran off to go fight with All Might. "Why's Midoriya heading back to the fight?" Tsu asked. I turned and pushed them towards the front door. "Y/n. You can stop pushing." Mineta said. I stopped before stepping to their side and walking beside them. "Y/n! Tsu! Up here!" Mama yelled. I walked up the stairs and laid on the ground, letting everyone else move mr. Aizawa off my back. I changed back to my normal form before mama came over and hugged me. "I'm so proud you." Mama said. I hugged her back before turning to see All Might fighting the villains. "Will papa be okay?" I asked. 

"If I know your papa, he'll be just fine. He might have a few broken bones though." Mama said. I saw Kacchan and a few others with papa and All Might fighting the villains. "Look mama, Papa has help now." I said pointing at them. Mama sat down and lifted me into her lap. "Yup, hopefully your dad won't get hurt now." Mama said. I nodded and continued to watch as papa and the other fight the villains. All Might was moving to fast for me to see which was super cool. "Mama do you think I can be that fast?" I asked. 

"Maybe, but you'll have to train a lot." Mama said poking me on my nose. I giggled as she poked my nose. We continued watching as All Might started punching the bird guy. The more he punched the more the bird guy punched as well. "Wow." I said. After a few minutes All Might punched the bird guy sending him flying into the wall. Dust that was around All mMight blocked the sight of him. "Mama I can't see them." I complained.

"I can't either, but I know you're papa is doing just fine." Mama said. I nodded starting to worry about papa. "Please be okay." I said quietly. Mama wrapped her arms around me before gently squeezing me. "Hey Y/n why don't we go outside and wait for the other heroes?" Mina asked. I didn't look away from the fight and didn't answer her. "Y/n, let's go." Mama said. She lifted me out of her lap before she stood up. "Come on, I know the heroes will want to make sure everyone's okay." Mama said grabbing my hand. She led me outside and away from the fight which I was still trying to watch. We got outside and mama sat me down. "I know you wanted to join the fight, but I promise you're papa will be okay." Mama said. I nodded. After a few more minutes some cars and other people showed up. "We're here to help against the villains." A guy with a cowboy hat said. Mama grabbed my hand and led the heroes inside.