Chapter 66

Y/n's POV

A few days later, papa and I were called back in. Along the way, we ran into a few pros and we even went with mama, Kirishima and Tsu. The four of us made it to an office building where a meeting was being held for a few different things. Sir Nighteye told us about Shie Hassaikai and how the leader was making quirk destruction bullets with human blood. After that, they discussed that a raid was going to happen on Shie Hassaikai's headquarters. They didn't have a day set for the raid. After the meeting, papa, mama, Kirishima, Tsu and I headed back to school with the big three. When we got back, papa and I started training together more, but I felt like I couldn't do much because I was limited by what my quirk was able to do. "Is something wrong, sweetie?" Papa asked, walking up to me. I shook my head and drank some water I had. "Nothing, I'm just not sure I can go into our work study with just the skills I currently have." I said.

"Worried about your part in our next job?" Papa asked. I nodded. "Well, how about we think of ways to improve your quirk?" Papa suggested.

"I think I might have an idea if that's what you're looking for." Mama said, walking up to us.

"Really?" I asked, a little excited.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about this since we worked on ultimate moves. Tokoyami had Dark Shadow become something like armor on his body that covered him. Do you think you could manage something like that with your fire?" Mama asked. I looked at her, confused for a second. After another drink of water, I got up and walked into an open area before taking a deep breath. I summoned my flames, imagining them getting bigger before thinking of Tokoyami's "Black Abyss" ultimate move. After a few seconds of imagining it, I felt some heat around my arms. "Woah..." I said, looking down and seeing giant fox paws made of my F/c flames.

"Shall we try a few things out?" Papa asked. I smiled, looking up at him. We walked over to the cement wall that Cementoss made for us. I made my hand look like I had claws before swiping at the cement. As my fire paw slashed the wall four slashes appeared burning the area around the slash marks. The paws "That's amazing sweetie. It looks like your flame control has improved." Mama said.

"I think it's best that we keep practicing this new move of yours." Papa said. I nodded. I made the paws again and continued using them to keep improving the attack. Over the next few days I managed to improve how well my flames can defend me while also improving their attack power. If I attacked Cementoss' walls with my full power I could pretty much slash through the entire wall. After a few more days of practicing my new move and improving it the best I could, in the middle of the night I woke up to a email coming from Sir Nighteye wanting us to report in the next morning. I smiled knowing that we'd finally be going to save Eri from her villain. As I was looking at my phone mama opened my door and saw me awake. "You got the email?" She asked. I nodded and sat up to get out of bed. "Don't worry, you can go back to sleep. Papa or I will come wake you up in the morning." Mama said.

"But shouldn't I get everything ready?" I asked.

"Right now you're sleep is the most important thing. We'll prepare everything in the morning." Mama said. I nodded laying back down with my phone in my hands before mama came over and took it from my hands. "Sleep." Mama said, setting my phone on my desk. I nodded and and rolled over to fall asleep again. I didn't easily fall asleep, but when I woke up the next morning I quickly packed everything I might need including some bandages and a few other first aid materials in case I needed to help out while in the raid. After that I rushed down stairs and ate a good breakfast with mama and papa. Once we finished eating the five of us set off to meet up with the rest of the raid group so we could save Eri and take down the Shie Hassaikai. We met in the same building as we did last time and Sir Nighteye was explaining what he found out while he was there. Everyone was getting pumped up ready to take on Shie Hassaikai. Mirio was super excited to be able to go save Eri from what was happening to her. After that we prepared and for the raid and got in our hero costumes ready to fight. "Are you sure Y/n should be apart of the frontal assualt group?" Mirio asked.

"She's actually great in terms on close quaters combat, plus she's been working on a new move. Although it doesn't have a name yet." Papa said.

"I actually came up with one recently. I wanted to call it Flame Armor." I said.

"Seems generic, but I can't wait to see it." Mirio said. I nodded as we headed back into the meeting room to prepare for the raid and learn what the plan was. After a bit we headed to a police station where we learned about what the members of the Shie Hassaikai could do. After the meeting with the police we headed to where the Shie Hassaikai's headquarters were located. At 8:30 am we got ready to enter the location, but a giant muscular guy punched through the front gate knocking a few members of the police back. Papa and Easer Head caught them, but after that Ryukyu said that he agency would take care of the muscular villain while the rest of us went in. Everyone else started heading into the headquarters dealing with a few smaller villains before we rushed through the door.