Chapter 8 USJ Training

Y/n's POV

When we got to mama's home she showed me who her parents were. "Mom, dad, this is Y/n Midoriya." Mama said. I stood behind her, just peeking out from behind her. "Ochako, why is she with you?" Her dad asked.

"Well, you see she see's me as her mom. One of my classmates adopted her, and she asked if she could could come here for the night." Mama said.

"Ochako, are you sure you want to be her mother figure, it's not exactly easy, you know." Her mom said. Mama nodded. She took my backpack off and headed to a room, putting it in there. I stood there looking at mama's mom and dad. "Do you want a cookie?" Her mom asked. I nodded. She led me to the kitchen before handing me a F/t/c cookie. Mama came out to see me eating the cookie. "Mom, she shouldn't have that yet." Mama said. I looked at her then and grandma. "Already talking like a mother." Grandma said with a smile. I smiled and finished eating the cookie. Mama looked at me and sighed before patting me on the head. "Only this once I'll let you get away with eating a cookie before dinner. Grandma made dinner for us. Once dinner was done, I let out a yawn before rubbing my eyes. "Someone's tired." Grandpa said. I nodded, sitting back in my chair. Mama got up and lifted me into her arms. "Let's go to bed, we've got to get up early tomorrow." Mama said. She carried me to her room and laid me down on the bed, covering me with a blanket. I closed my eyes before falling asleep.

Mama woke me up in the morning, doing her best to make sure I was ready for the day. "Ochako, Y/n! Breakfast is ready." Grandma called. We headed to the table and sat down to eat breakfast. When we finished, I got a hug from grandma and grandpa before we left for school. When we got to school, I saw papa waiting by the entrance with people talking to him. "Y/n! Ochako!" Papa yelled. I ran over to him but was stopped by people who were asking me questions. I panicked and turned into my small fox form to get away from them. I jumped into papa's arms while he petted me. "Excuse me, is that the kid who was accepted into the hero course even though they're too young for U. A. High?" Someone asked papa.

"Please leave us alone." Papa said. The people turned to mama and some other people asking them questions. We headed to class with papa carrying me because I was still scared of the people. When we got to class mr. Aizawa wanted us to vote for something call a class representative. I wasn't sure what that meant but he told me to write someone's name down on the paper to vote for them. I put papa's name down since I could only spell his easily. He became class representative with Momo as the person after papa. We had regular class for the rest of the day, but something happened during lunch. Someone apparently got onto school grounds The hallways were full of people so I turned into my small fox form staying in mama's arms while Iida had mama use her power on him so he could get people to stop panicking. Once that was done I went home with papa and slept in my bed. Papa woke me up early and made me some breakfast on the way to school he was scrolling through his phone looking at All Might saving people. We got to school and mr. Aizawa told us that we were doing Rescue training. I was sitting on mama's lap at her desk since mr. Aizawa said I could. "Mama what's rescue training?" I asked.

"Well rescuing people is what heros do, so it's important that we know how to do it in different settings." Mama said. I nodded. Mr. Aizawa used a remote and had our hero costumes come out of the wall. "Alright get dressed then we'll take a bus to get to where your training will take place." Mr. Aizawa said. Papa grabbed his case while me and mama got ours, she led me to the locker room and helped me into it. We headed outside to the bus. "Papa look at my costume!" I cheered running over to him. He smiled at me and picked me up. "You look absolutely adorable sweetie." Papa said. I giggled as he kissed my forehead. "Everyone please line up in two lines so we can get onto the bus quickly." Iida said. We got on the bus and sat wherever we wanted. "The bus' open lay out ruined my plan." Iida said. We got to a place that was a giant dome, a person in a white suit with a black helmet welcomed us to what she called the USJ. After that her and mr. Aizawa talked about All Might. As they finished talking I heard something below us, I looked down at a fountain to see something that was black and purple. A hand came through the black and purple mist. A man with hands all over his body came out and looked up at us before more people followed him.