Chapter 6 Combat Training

Y/n's POV

The next day me and daddy went to school, which was harder English was fun for me. Some people were having a hard time with it. After that we went to math which I didn't get, but mr. Ectoplasm was super nice and helped me with each problem. "This is a simple math problem. Your father and the other students are doing some harder things, but I'm sure I can help you catch up to them." He said. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." I said. He went back up to the front of the classroom and kept teaching. After that, we went to the lunchroom to get some food for lunch. Daddy was freaking out when he met a hero called Lunch Rush. His food was really good. Mommy let me sit in her lap when I was eating, which I was happy about. After that we walked to our next class, when the bell rang All Might walked in the door. "I am here! Walking through the door like a hero." All Might said. I giggled as everyone looked at him, happy to see him.

"You can think of this class as 'Heroing 101.'" All Night said. Everyone nodded. "Alright class, let's begin with some training that won't pull any punches." All Might said. I tugged on mommy's shirt, looking at her confused. "What's up Y/n?" Mommy asked.

"What's does All Might mean?" I asked. She lifted me onto her lap. "He meant that we're going to do some combat training today." Mommy said. I started getting scared about fighting people. "I don't want to fight." I said. Mommy brought me into a hug to calm me down. "Don't worry, no one really gets hurt." Mommy said. I nodded. "First you should put these on." All Might said as something came out of the wall. Everyone got up and grabbed a case with a number on it. "Young Y/n, I don't believe that the design agency has gotten any information about your quirk or that you've registered here. I'm sorry, but you'll have to stick with your gym outfit for now." All Might said.

"That's okay." I said. (A/n: If anyone wants to design a hero outfit for the reader, please let me know.)

"Go get changed then meet me in training ground Beta." All Might said. Mommy grabbed my hand and led me to the locker room with all the other girls. Mommy helped me get changed quick before she changed herself. "Y/n why don't we put your hair into a ponytail." Momo said. I nodded. I sat down as she gently pulled my hair into a ponytail. "Thank you Momo." I said. She smiled and patted me on the head. "No problem, just let me know if you need to do something like that again." Momo said. I nodded. Once mommy finished changing we headed out to the training ground. We walked out and saw All Might standing on the street waiting for us. "Good you've arrived and you all look like amazing heros." All Might said. I saw daddy standing in his green suit made to look a little like All Might. "Ok, now here's the situation some villains have hidden a weapon on a floor in the building. It's the heros job to either recover the weapon or capture the villains," All Might started, "Each team will be two people and Y/n will be partnered up with her adoptive father for now." 

Everyone was nodding. "Now let's decide who'll be teamed up." All Might said pulling out a box.

"Sir, isn't deciding by lots a bad idea?" Ida asked.

"Think about it most heros have to team up with people from another agency, so drawing lots makes the most sense." Daddy explained. Ida nodded and apologized to All Might. After that everyone started drawing lots and we got teamed up with mommy. I was super happy and hugged mommy. "Well looks like w're a team." Mommy said. Something was going on with daddy since his face was red, as mommy looked at him her face also went a little red. Once all the teams were made All Might pulled two more boxes out before drawing balls out with our team's letter and kacchan's team. All Might showed us the building where we were going to train. "Okay, villain team go ahead and get set up the hero team will be let loose in five minutes." All Might said. I looked around the building seeing if I could see anything important. "Y/n stop looking for things, we just need to wait." Daddy said. I nodded and walked back over to them. "You know I have a question for you Deku. Is Y/n only able to turn into a giant fox or can she turn into a smaller one?" Mommy asked. 

"Both actually, I forgot that her clothes disappear but then reappear when she changes into her smaller form." Daddy said.

"That's so cool." Mommy said. 

"Heroes, you can enter the building now." All Might said. I heard it from a little thing that he gave daddy and mommy. We found a window that was open and crawled in through it. "Ok, so from what I can guess Kacchan is going to come after me, Y/n you turn into your little fox form and sneak pass everyone." Daddy said. I nodded and turned into a fox running off, I saw Kacchan hiding waiting to attack from behind a corner. I stayed where I was and waited for him to attack once he did I ran past him and up the stairs to the next floor. I sniffed the floor smelling Ida's scent outside a door. I waited for a minute before mommy showed up. "Y/n are you waiting for something?" Mommy asked. I nodded. "Ok let's make a plan." Mommy said. Mommy peeked in on Ida and started talking like daddy when he talks about heros. "Okay I think I have an idea, I can make you float in the air I'll sneak in and you can crawl along the ceiling while I distract Ida." Mommy said. I nodded.