Chapter 71

Y/n's POV

I finally stopped giving papa my flames as I heard everything around us calming down. I poked my head out to see if it was safe to get out from behind papa before doing so. "Woah, you did amazing, papa!" I cheered. I looked at the body that Chisaki had made for himself, which was barely hanging over the hole that Ryukyu and the others had made earlier. "Eri, are you, hu..." Papa started. I heard him groan in pain again, but this time something was different. I turned back, watching as papa fell to the ground as a golden light came pouring off Eri's body surrounding papa. "Papa!" I shouted. I rushed over to him and knelt down next to him not sure what to do at first. I heard something start moving before I turned back and saw the giant hand that Chisaki had made moving towards us. "Oh no. I've got to move them." I thought. I got under papa and did my best to lift him up. The giant hand landed on top of us before it was ripped apart by Eri's quirk. Mama came floating over and caught Chisaki. 

Mama explained what was going on as I heard others coming up to the surface. "There's only one way to save papa." I thought. I turned and looked at mama smiling at her. "Trix! Get away from there!" Mama shouted. I turned back to Eri and papa untying Mirio's cape from papa before taking a deep breath and hugging Eri moving away from papa. Eri's quirk was pouring energy out through her body, which was then pouring into my body. "Y/n?" Papa asked. I looked back and saw papa still on his hands and knees. "Don't worry, papa. I've got this." I said. Eri's quirk was starting to pour off more energy as I continued hugging her. "Y/n!" Papa shouted. I heard him get up and move towards us. "Froppy! Stop him!" I shouted. Papa's steps came to a stop as I looked back at him. "It's okay. I'll be fine." I said, smiling at him. I turned back to Eri seeing tears forming in her eyes. "Get away..." Eri said. 

"Never. Like I told you before. We're here to save you. I won't let the pain and darkness of being alone swallow you." I said, hugging her tighter.

"But if you don't you'll..." Eri started. I brought her head into my shoulder as she started crying. The energy coming from her quirk was already building up inside me. "You won't be alone any more." I said. As the pressure from the energy continued to build I heard something tear behind me before I looked back seeing a third tail. "Another tail? What's going on?" I aksed myself. As I looked at my new tail I felt the energy from Eri's quirk disappearing from inside me. Eventually Eri's quirk was shut off as I felt her body start going limp. I caught her body before falling back and landing on my butt. "Y/n!" Papa shouted. I looked back as he rushed over and hugged me. "You're okay right? You're you?" Papa asked. 

"I'm fine, papa." I answered, still supporting Eri's body. I heard everyone sigh before I looked at papa's face. "You're in so much trouble sweetie." Papa said, as a few tears came from his eyes.

"I know, I'll be good and take my punishment." I said. Ryukyu took command of the raid and started giving out orders for the police to carry out. "Papa it's best that you move away from Eri for now." I said. 

"What about you?" Papa asked, clearly worried. I smiled and showed him the new tail that I just grew. "Something happened with the energy coming from Eri's quirk. As it built it in my body a new tail grew and the energy dissipated inside me." I said. After a little bit a paramedic came over to check on us. "She got a fever after she passed out." Papa said. 

"I see, what about you?" The medic asked looking at me.

"I'm fine, just be careful with her." I said. He nodded before taking Eri from me as I felt the exhuastion get to me. I took one deep breath before trying to get up and passing out. 

Deku's POV

I panicked as I watched Y/n pass out in front of me. I quickly scooped her up and rushed over to the paramedics. They rushed Y/n and I to the hospital where they wanted to check on my injuries as well. The doctors took Y/n from me and led me into a different room where an examination was done on me. "I did a thorough examination, but other then your arm. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary." The doctor said.