Chapter 89

Y/n's POV

The rest of the school day was going great, but mr Aizawa said that we had one more thing to do. The only thing he told us to do is the get ready in our hero costumes. As I was in the locker room getting ready, I looked over, seeing Eri just stare at me. "Is something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head before looking away. I stopped getting ready for a second and looked at her. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" I asked. She nodded before looking at me again. "What do you want for your birthday?" Eri asked. I looked at her a little shocked before giggling and started getting ready again. "I don't really want anything. Just being here with everyone is enough for me." I said, finishing getting my costume on. Eri let out a sigh as she just shook her head at me. I led her out to Gamma Field since that's where mr Aizawa wanted us to meet. As we entered the field, we saw the others with their winter versions of their hero costumes on. "Everyone looks so cool now." I said. 

"Yeah, mister Deku looks super cool now." Eri said. 

"Papa always looks cool. Now you should probably go meet up with mr Aizawa to stay safe." I suggested. Eri nodded and headed off while I walked over to everyone. "Sweetie, you should be wearing something warm." Mama said, looking at me concerned. I looked over my hero costume. "I'm okay mama. It's not that cold to me." I explained. Mama just looked at me before a F/c cloak was dropped on my head. "There, now none of us will worry." Momo said, smiling at me. I nodded and put the cloak on before I heard someone walking towards us. I turned towards the sounds of the footsteps as I saw the students from Class 1-B walking, stopping in front of us. "Look who we have here. Relaxed and full of yourselves, as always. Obviously you underestimate us." Monoma said.

"There you are. We're been looking forward to this." Kirishima said. 

"Is that so? I'm not sure why? There's no way you stand a chance against us in this exercise. Come on class A let's see who best once and for all." Monoma said. He bent himself backwards as he looked at us. I was confused about his posture and a little concerned, since it probably hurt him standing like that. "You should look at this survey. I took it at the festival and it's enlightening. I asked what was better: Class A's pathetic attempt at being rock stars or Class B's obviously superior play. What's this we won by two votes? You guys have been hogging the spotlight ever sense we started school, but your standing around campus is trash." Monoma said.

"Umm Mister Monoma. That chart only shows that people preferred your play over going to a rock concert which I can understand. It was super loud for someone like me who has a quirk which affects hearing. Imagine if some of the other students had the same type of thing." I pointed out. Monoma stopped talking for a second before looking at me. "Also, if you only took 100 votes, isn't that too small of a group to get any really useful information? I think it'd be good to try again and get a new vote to compare them as well." I pointed out. Monoma just glared at me as I was pointing out how things should've been done to get a more accurate count. "Now finally it's class A vs. Class B, our first joint combat training. Your finish...!" Monoma shouted. Before Monoma could finish, mr Aizawa used his scarf to quiet Monoma done. "That's enough." Mr Aizawa said.

"Today there will be a special participant." Vlad King said.

"Please try not to embarrass yourselves if at all possible." Mr Aizawa said.

"Who's going to be joining us?" Momo asked.

"I'll murder them." Kacchan said.

"Are they a babe?" Denki asked.

"We'll do our best whoever it is." Kirishima and Tetsutetsu in unison.

"This person is interested in switching to the hero track." Mr Aizawa said. I could hear the student walking towards us as mr Aizawa was about to introduce them. "From the general studies class C Hitoshi Shinso." Mr Aizawa said. I heard papa gasp as he looked at Shinso. "Shinso will be joining in on your training. He's hoping to be one of you so treat him as you would any classmate." Mr Aizawa said.

"He mentioned that before the sports festival." Papa said.

"Uh is that one of mr Aizawa's capture scarves?" Someone asked.

"Welcome to the fight." Tetsutetsu said. Aoyama pointed out that if you respond to him that you'd end up brainwashed. "Yeah, but Midoriya was brainwashed once and snapped out of it." Mineta said.

"Yeah, that was a complete accident though." Papa said. Mr Aizawa wanted Shinso to say a few words to us. Shinso basically said that he was going to be the best and how he was many steps behind us. He also mentioned that he wasn't here to make friends. Everyone clapped once he finished talking to us. "Shouldn't we be getting on with this?" Mr  Aizawa asked.

"Alright time for combat training. This will be a battle between class A and Class B. Here in one corner of field Gamma. You'll be in groups of 4 each competing one at a time. However there will be one match where it's a group of 5 on each side." Vlad explained. After that Vlad explained the scenario that we were going to be playing out. Ida had a little bit of a crisis about the fact that he once lost playing as a villain before. I giggled remembering howI won us the training that day. Vlad told us about the prison which seemed to be designed by principal Nezu. After that we drew lots to see who was facing who. I looked at mine before seeing that papa and mama had the same lot as me. "Alright Shinso will be joining group 5 from Class B." Mr Aizawa said. I was standing next to papa and mama before papa pulled out his notebook which he always had one him. The first match started as the rest of the classes sat back and watched the match. Shinso used that new piece of equipment to talk in Tsuburaba's voice managing to brainwash Shishida.