Chapter 83

Y/n's POV

"We're not going to let anything scary happen to you while we're here." I said. Papa nodded in agreement, saying that it was the reason we came to the island in the first place. Everyone was quiet before I looked at the doorway where Kacchan was now standing. "Why are you losers so on edge? We just need to kill a few stupid villains, you know." Kacchan said. Papa stood up and looked at Kacchan staring at each other for a minute before promising to protect Katsuma and Mahoro. "The villains are as good as dead." Kacchan said, making a small explosion with his fists.

"We'll even keep the villagers safe as well." I said. 

"We'll win for sure." Papa said. Mahoro and Katsuma looked at us, amazed that we'd be willing to go to such lengths to protect them. Everyone agreed to help with taking down the villains and everyone was getting pumped to take on the villains once more, this time aiming to take them down. Katsuma and Mahoro were happy and looking at everyone before we cheered our school's catch phrase. After that everyone turned to papa to see about a plan that we'd use to take down the villains. The plan was to use the ruins as a base which left the villains with only one route to get to us. One part of the plan had us splitting the villains up so they couldn't attack us all together. We were planning to have the villagers hide in a hole in the other side of the cliff while papa, kacchan and I protected Mahoro and Katsuma from the villains. In case of an emergency, we made plans for an escape route which I would take with Mahoro and Katsuma since I'd be the fastest to get them out of there safely. Shoto questioned papa about how we'd take down the villain who had multiple quirks. Papa pointed out that in the middle of the fight, the villain doubled over in pain, which I confirmed.

Papa explained why the use of all those quirks one after another probably hurt the villain's body before explaining that was the reason they were after Katsuma's power. "So, the plan is to exhaust him?" I asked.

"Yeah, attacking in waves and making him use his quirks until he's at his limit." Papa said.

"Close combat should be avoided since he can steal powers." Kacchan added. After we finished our plan we headed out and started moving the villagers to safety while everyone else got into position to help seperate the villains. "Hopefully everything we've planned is enough to defeat him. But even if we can't... all we've got to do is last long enough for the other heroes to arrive." Papa said.

"No way. We're going to kick the crap out of these losers." Kacchan said. The morning sun rose as we finished our preperations for the fight ahead of us. We kept our guard up and stayed on the look out for the villains with the help of Shoji's quirk. "There they are. There's three of them. They're taking the path you predicted." Shoji said.

We waited for our plan to go into effect which would divide the villains up for us to take on seperately. We watched from the ruins as we saw Ayoama's navel laser going off while a few explosions went off forcing the villains away. "It worked we split them up." Shoji said. The dust from the attack was still climbing while mama and Sero used their quirks to attack more. They were using boulders to attack forcing Nine to use all of his powers. Nine was continuing to walk towards us while mama used he quirk to attack from above. Nine launched more attacks with his lasers. Mama used her quirk to make a rockslide that Mineta used his quirk on before there was a giant explosion from under the rocks. I growled as I looked at Nine. "Y/n. Let's go." Papa said. I nodded and followed after him as we charged towards him. Kacchan attacked first trying to catch Nine off guard, but Nine managed to guard against Kacchan's attack. Papa and me kicked the barrier that Nine had out in front of him before it pushed us back. Kacchan caught papa's hand before launching him back at Nine with a ton of speed. I landed before rushing towards papa and Nine. Papa and Kacchan's combo attack made a huge shockwave behind Nine. I used the dust to hide in while getting closer to Nine, once I was close enough to him I got a few hits on his body before he knocked me away with his barriers. 

"Not a bad effort." Nine said, as I landed near papa. 

"We're just getting started." Papa said.

"Now, we'll kill you." Kacchan said.

I touched papa's back before reaching my fist out to Kacchan. "Kacchan, I wanna pass you my flames for a bit." I said. He looked at me confused before bumping my fist. I focused on passing my flames through their bodies giving them as much power as I could. After a few seconds I let out a sigh before Kacchan made a massive explosion behind us. "Woah, thanks for the power up kid." Kacchan said. I nodded before he rushed off towards Nine, with his explosions propelling him forward fasting then before. "Ready?" Papa asked. I nodded and followed his lead as we rushed towards Nine. He kept making barriers stopping our attacks from getting close to him. There was a loud explosion from a different area of the island before papa looked over before I saw an attack aimed at him from Nine. Kacchan kicked papa out of the way of the attack before scolding him for not paying attention. We continued out onslaught of attacks trying to hit him as much as possibly before Sero and Mama came flying out towards Nine. Sero got launched by the wind barriers before the dragons appeared again and took mama out. Papa managed to save mama before using his air bullets at full strength. The dragons split into three and knocked the three of us into the wall. Nine sent them to attack us again before doubling over in pain again. The dragons disappeared before papa announced that Nine had reached his limit on quirk usage.