Chapter 30

Y/n's POV

Papa and Kacchan walked into the urban area that they were testing in. Kacchan started walking faster than papa before papa caught up to him. He started talking about something to Kacchan, but he kept speeding up, trying to get away from papa. "Oh no, Kacchan's not going to talk with papa about a plan." I said. 

"Yeah, it sure seems that way." Ida said. Kacchan ended up hitting papa knocking him to the ground. Kacchan was upset about something that papa said. "Oh dear, there's no team work between either of them." Recovery Girl said.

"That's not true. Papa wants to work as a team. Kacchan is someone that papa has looked up to for a long time, but they can't seem to get along." I said. As they were talking, a huge gust of wind picked up the dust in front of them before knocking them back. Once the dust cleared, the camera showed that the bridge in the area was broken and All Might was walking towards papa and Kacchan. All Might said something to papa and Kacchan, which shocked them before I saw All Might's face. Papa decided it was best to run while Kacchan used his quirk to try and stun him. All Might grabbed Kacchan's head, holding him up before Kacchan started firing off smaller blasts. All Might grabbed Kacchan's arm before throwing him into the ground and looking back at papa. 

All Might dashed over and stood in front of papa before papa jumped into the air. "Oh no, Kacchan and papa are going to crash." I said. Papa ended up hitting Kacchan in the air, forcing both of them to fall to the ground. Kacchan got up and walked towards All Might while papa tried to stop him. The camera cut to All Might flying through the air with a fence under his feet. All Might used the fence to pin papa down before punching Kacchan in the stomach and sending him flying. Kacchan was clearly hurt and papa was concerned about him. Kacchan was doing his best to stand up as All Might walked up and stood next to him. 

All Might and Kacchan talked for a minute before papa got out from under the fence and punched Kacchan. Papa grabbed Kacchan and rushed into the alleyways before All Might messed with his weights. "Jeez those two are really at odds aren't they?" Mama asked. 

"Yeah, from what I've heard it's been that way for a long time." I said. We watched as All Might was running towards the escape gate. "Those are some serious weights for All Might to be slowed down." I said.

"How do you know that?" Ida asked. 

"I've seen most of the clips that show All Might running and defeating villains, I think it's some where around 500-600 kms per hour (about 300-400 miles per hour)." I said. 

"Wow. How did you know that?" Ida asked.

"I guessed honestly." I said. I turned back to the screen and saw Kacchan slide out from the alley before blasting All Might in the face. He kept firing one blast after another before papa came out from the alley wearing one of Kacchan's gauntlets. Papa used the stored sweat making a giant explosion happen similar to the one that Kacchan used in our first hero training. Papa was launched back by the gauntlet's force before they both started running towards the escape gate. All Might was on the ground sitting looking around the city. All Might started coughing before looking down at his hand. He squated down looking at papa and Kacchan as they were running away. All Might disappeared from the view of the camera before it cut back to where papa and Kacchan were before All Might appeared between them. Kacchan aimed his right hand towards All Might before All Might punched it and broke the gauntlet on his arm then the one on papa's.

Kacchan ended up being kneed in the chin being sent into a building. Papa was heading towards him, but All Might grabbed his hand stopping him. All Might used papa as a weapon hitting Kacchan into the ground. The dust kicked up again blocking our view for a minute. Once the dust cleared papa was in All Might's hand while Kacchan was under his foot. Papa was trying to break free before being thrown away from him. An explosion erupted from underneath All Might before it cleared and we saw papa flying through the air with fire erupting from behind him. As Papa was flying through the air All Might came out of nowhere and hit papa in the back with his butt. "Ouch that looked like it hurt." I said. Papa ended up hitting the ground and bouncing off into a bus.

Kacchan was flying through the air with his explosions before blasting All Might. Papa tried standing up, but something was wrong. "Papa's hurt badly." I said. I turned to the door before being stopped by Recovery Girl. "Let's wait until they're done." She said.

"But..." I started.

"No buts, let's stay here and watch for now." She said. I nodded and turned back to the screen. Kacchan started unleashing a flurry of explosions before papa started making his way to the escape gate. All Might turned towards papa before Kacchan stepped in and blasted him again. All Might grabbed Kacchan by the head again forcing him into the ground. Kacchan grabbed All Might's wrist before papa rushed back towards All Might. All Might turned towards papa before getting punched in the face and being forced to let go of Kacchan. Papa grabbed Kacchan and started running towards the gate while All Might sat there coughing. "Alright let's go check on them." Recovery girl said. I nodded and followed her to the room where she'd help papa and Kacchan.

I saw them being carried in on some stretchers before being lifted onto the beds. Recovery girl helped papa and Kacchan while I stood next to All Might. "Did you have to hurt papa that much?" I asked, looking up at All Might.

"It was the only way to get them to cooperate." All Might said. I nodded and looked at papa. Recovery Girl finished helping them before scolding All Might. I sat down on the floor so I could look at papa's face. "I'll be alright sweetie." Papa said. 

"I know, but I was worried about you." I said. He smiled at me before we ended up sitting around talking about how almost everyone passed the finals.