Chapter 94

Y/n's POV

Once we finished the fights talked about how we could've improved and how we did. Vlad announced that there was a good chance tha Shinso would be joining our classes in our second year. Everyone was excited to hear that and wanted to know which class he'd be joining. Monoma was acting like he normally would. "If we fought again right now, there's no telling who'd win." He stated. I just sighed and looked at him, shaking my head. Papa was clearly distracted by what had happened with All for One. Mr Aizawa asked for Monoma to come visit Eri tomorrow for something. 

I looked around, not seeing Eri, which kind of confused me. "Y/n, if you're wondering where Eri is, she went back to the dorms to work on some things with Togata." Mr Aizawa said.

"Oh ok, thanks for telling me." I said. After that, the classes went and changed back into our regular clothes since school was done for the day. "Sweetie, you did amazing out there." Mama said, patting my head. I smiled and nodded. "Thanks mama." I said.

"Yeah. It was amazing watching you protect Midoriya and then continue to fight even after that went down." Jiro said. I looked at her and smiled as I put my hero costume away, adding the cloak that Momo gave me to it for when it was winter. Once everything of mine was put away, I left the locker room with mama finding papa standing near the end of the hallway. "Hey Deku, what's up?" Mama asked.

"I stopped by to see if Y/n wanted to come train with me and Kacchan to see about my new quirk." Papa said. I thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I'd love to!" I said, excitedly. 

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Shouldn't she be getting some rest after all that training?" Mama asked. She looked down at me, a little concerned for my wellbeing. "Please mama. I want to see if I can help papa learn to use his new quirk." I begged. 

"Don't worry about it. We should only be there for a couple of hours at most. Besides, I know that Y/n likes training with me." Papa said. Mama sighed before looking at papa before nodding. I cheered a little before papa tossed me a gym outfit. We headed to one of the training centers on campus. All Might was waiting there with Kacchan. Kacchan got mad at papa for being late while All Might looked at me. "I didn't think you'd be coming Y/n." All Might said.

"Mama didn't want me coming, but agreed when papa said we'd only be here for a couple hours." I said.

"Good, I'm sure young Midoriya can use all the help he can get to get the hang of this new quirk." All Might said. I nodded in agreement before we started training. Kacchan and I were training against papa trying to get him to activate the new power he had. After a few hours of training, All Might called for us to stop. I stopped while kacchan was talking about how papa wouldn't know how to use the quirk if he didn't activate it. "We don't want it to activate. That's what we're doing here, making sure that Black Whip won't activate." All Might said. Papa started muttering to himself about the quirk like normal before Kacchan walked out of the training center. "I think it's best we stop for today, besides you have a promise to keep." All Might said.

"Right. Let's head to the dorms." Papa said. I nodded and grabbed my items before we headed back to the dorms. We walked in hearing Tetsutetsu and Kirishima talking about how manly each of them were. Ida came running up to us and stopped in front of us. "Hi beef stew is on the dinner menu tonight." Ida said.

"That sounds and smells amazing." I said, sniffing the air.

"Oh okay. Looks like class be is joining us too." Papa said, looking around. I looked at everyone who seemed to be having a good time with each other. "Yeah, they've come to mingle and talk about the training." Ida said. I walked inside before hearing Todoroki ask to talk with papa. "Welcome home, Y/n." Eri said. I turned and saw her walking up to me. "Thanks, sorry I meant to get here sooner, but papa offered to let me train with him and Kacchan." I said.

"It's alright, I've gotten to know a few new people since you were gone." Eri said, smiling slightly. I nodded as she dragged me over to get some food. Once I had some food and ate it I quickly fell asleep while leaning against her. The next day Eri, papa, Mirio and me were waiting by the front of the dorms. "Well look who it is. Midoriya and his little girl." Monoma said, walking up. 

"Oh no it's the bad guy." Eri said, hiding behind me. Monoma laughed about what Eri said before looking at her. "What's this foolish child saying?" Monoma asked.

"I told Eri that UA has it's bad sides and that you were one of them." Mirio said. Monoma continued on about how he was someone who was following the path of peace and justice before I reminded him that he lost to mama and me. Papa asked if Mirio knew why Monoma was here at our dorms. "Ah Midoriya, Togata. Sorry to borrow your time. There was something I wanted to ask Monoma to do, but after thinking about their personalities I figured they wouldn't mesh well." Mr Aizawa said. After that we headed inside and Mr Aizawa asked to let Monoma copy Eri's quirk. Eri and I were both nervous about it hoping that if anything happened he wouldn't be hurt. Once he copied the quirk he said that the quirk was a blank. Monoma apologized to mr Aizawa. Papa asked what that meant before Monoma explained what a blank was to him. Mirio asked why Aizawa wanted him to copy the quirk before Mr Aizawa explained that it was to help her learn to use her quirk. Eri apologized for the trouble she was causing. "You didn't cause this. We just wanted to help you learn and I know you will learn how to use your quirk one day." I said, holding one of her hands and smiling.