Chapter 5 Tests and a New Mom

Y/n's POV

Ochaco held my hand as we walked out to an open area. "Good to see that the girls joined us." Mr. Aizawa said. I saw daddy standing by a few people who were talking to him. "Daddy!" I cheered, running over to him. He turned to see me, I jumped at him, letting him catch me. "Woah, calm down sweetie it's time to take the tests Mr. Aizawa told us about." Daddy said. I looked at him and nodded. He set me on the ground, letting Mr. Aizawa talk. "Alright, as I said before, you're all going to take eight tests today. I want to see how much potential that each of you has." Mr. Aizawa said. Everyone sort of freaked when he said that. I looked around at everyone. "Oh, I forgot to mention, if you come in last you're out of this class." Mr. Aizawa said. I grabbed daddy's hand, before feeling something grab my other one. I looked up to see Ochaco holding my other hand. I smiled and looked at Aizawa. "Alright seems like everyone's fired up now." Aizawa said. 

"Test one, is a fifty meter dash." Aizawa said. I watched everyone go before me. I turned into my giant fox and ran it. I ran it in five seconds, while daddy ran it in seven seconds. "Next test, grip strength." Aizawa said. I tugged on Aizawa's pant leg. "Can I bite it or should I use my hands?" I asked.

"Well, if you bite it, the device might be destroyed. I want you to go all out, but I would suggest not destroying any equipment." Aizawa said. I nodded and gripped it as much as I could. I looked at the number before running over to daddy. "Daddy, look at what I got." I said, showing him. He looked at me and smiled. My number was 25 kgs. I looked at daddy's to see he had a higher number than me. "Aww, you did better." I said. Ochaco came over and looked at me. "Oh Y/n, I know you think you didn't do too good. Look at my number." Ochaco said, showing me hers. Her number was just a little higher than mine. "Next test, standing long jump." Aizawa said. I summoned my flames and jumped as best as I could. I used the flames to boost myself into the air. I landed on the edge of the sand, I watched as daddy did his and fell into the sand. "Great job Y/n." Ochaco said. I smiled at her as we moved to the next area. "Next test, ball throw." Aizawa said, tossing a ball to me. I caught it and walked to the circle he was standing by. I transformed again, throwing the ball in the air before hitting it with my tail. "706.1 meters." Aizawa said. 

"Mommy! Look what I did!" I shouted running over to Ochaco. I stood in front of her smiling up at her, before looking at daddy. "Y/n... I don't know if Uraraka wants you to call her that." Daddy said.

"I'm sorry." I said looking up at her.

"It's okay, I actually don't mind. Besides, I'm sure she could use a good female role model." Mommy said. "Midoriya you're up." Aizawa said. Daddy walked up and went his ball but it didn't go very far. Aizawa pulled daddy over to him and talked with him, mommy picked me up and rested me on her shoulders. Daddy grabbed the ball this time throwing it and hurting his finger. "Wow your dad is awesome." Mommy said. I nodded, everyone else took their turn before we moved on. "Next test, long distance run." Aizawa said. Everyone ran as fast as they could, I was almost in last place but I still came in tenth place. Then we had to sit down and touch our toes, that test was easy for me. "Wow Y/n you're so flexible." Momo said. I had my legs out in front of me while pressing my tummy to the ground. I smiled at her before looking over at daddy who was having a little trouble. "Well that's not how to test actually works." Aizawa said. He set a box by my feet, the box had a bar on it. "Ok Ochaco, I'll let you help her." Aizawa said. Mommy nodded and held the box before having me reach as far as I could. "Next test, sit ups." Aizawa said.

Mommy held my feet down as I did it, but I couldn't do too many. "Will you hold my feet down?" Mommy asked. I nodded and put my hands on her shoes, when she started I was lifted off the ground a bit. I pushed down and kept my hold on her feet. "Alright here are the results." Aizawa said hitting a button on a remote. Mommy was holding me up letting me see the screen, I saw daddy's name at the bottom."Y/n, I see your name just below mine." Mommy said. 

"From what I can tell you all have some potential, and I won't be kicking anyone out of class." Aizawa said. Everyone cheered, mommy threw me into the air making me giggle. "Great job sweetie!" Mommy said. All the girls came over and talked to me, once we were done talking I let out a yawn doing my best to hide it. "Are you tired?" Mommy asked. I shook my head before laying my head on her shoulder. "Well, let's go back to the locker room." Mommy said carrying back inside. She sat me on a bench and helped me change out of my gym clothes into my uniform. "You know, I think she'd be super cute with twintails. What do you think Ochaco?" Mommy asked. (A/n: Sorry if you don't have long hair, but you do now.)

"I think you're right. Y/n do you want to wear your hair in twintails?" Mommy asked. I nodded doing my best to keep my eyes open. I felt someone gently tug on my hair before being picked up again. "Want to look at yourself?" Mommy asked. I nodded. She carried me over to a mirror, and let me look at myself. "You look so cute." Tsu said.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.