Chapter 37

Y/n's POV

"Alright, let's come up with a plan to face these villains." Papa said. 

"I know where the security system is." Melissa said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"The top of this tower." Melissa answered. 

"Are you sure we can even get there?" Mama asked.

"Well if they've taken control of the system it might be hard to get to the top. However once we restart the system we'll be back in control of it. Keeping off their radar will be the biggest thing." Melissa explained. 

"So it's possible to save everyone." I said.

"Sure, but staying on the DL for that long might be too hard for us." Jiro said. 

"Since the security system hasn't discovered us yet, so the villains probably don't understand it very well." Melissa said. 

"So the plan is to avoid fighting people until we get the place back to normal. It could work." Shoto said.

"Not bad. What do you guys think?" Denki said.

"Let's do it." Jiro said.

"Many of our enemies are probably waiting for us on the top floor." Momo said.

"If we're fast enough we won't have to fight them. When the system is back to normal All Might and the other pros will be released. They'll jump into action and stop the villains." Papa said. 

"Let's do this, guys!" Mama said. 

"Uraraka." Papa said.

"I don't wanna sit around her being helpless. Not if there's something we can do. What's important is that we're helping people, even if we're not real heroes." Mama said.

"Let's do it!" I cheered.

"Midoriya, Y/n. I'll go with you too." Shoto said. 

"I'm in too." Jiro said.

"The moment I think we've gone too far, it's over. If you both can agree to that I'll join you." Ida said.

"Of course." I said. Momo, Denki and Mineta all agreed that they'd come along with us as well. "Melissa you can wait down until we're finished taking out the villains." Papa said, walking up to her.

"No, I'm going too." Melissa said.

"Without a quirk though you'll be in danger." Papa explained.

"I'm going to assume none of you know how to change the security settings on the island do you?" Melissa asked, looking at everyone. No one could give an answer before she took a step foward. "I'm a student at the academy here, I'll be useful, I know it." Melissa said.

"Hold on." Papa started.

"Papa let her come, we've got plenty of people to watch her back." I said. 

"Alright. Let's do this. We'll save everyone." Papa said. 

"Yeah." Melissa said. Papa headed back out to the balcony to show All Might that we taking on the villains. We were standing just down the hall before papa came running over to us. He nodded before looking at me and resting his hand on my head. "I won't you to be the most careful during this." He said. 

"I know, but we need as many people to take on these villains as we can get." I said. We made our way over to the emergency stairs and started making our way up the tower. We had just made it to the 30th level. "Melissa what level is the security system on?" Papa asked.

"Level 200." Melissa said. 

"What?" Denki asked.

"That's way too many stairs." Mineta said. 

"It's better than running into the villains." Momo said. 

"I still think you're not meant to be a hero Mineta." I said. Mineta was a little upset about it before we continued heading upstairs. We reached 40 and before long we got to 50. We just kept running before being were stopped at the 80th level. There was a metal barrier blocking our path up the stairs. "Can we break through it?" Shoto asked. 

"If we want to let the villains know where we are, go right ahead." Melissa said. 

"Why don't we use this one?" Mineta asked, grabbing the handle to open the door.

"Wait..." Melissa said. She was too late and Mineta had opened the door. "They'll know we're here. Let's move quickly." Melissa said. Everyone nodded as we started running down the hall. "Is there another way up?" Shoto asked. 

"There should be another emergency staircase on the other side of the hallway." Melissa said. 

"Let's hurry." Ida said, speeding up a bit. The gates in front and behind us started closing before Ida shouted for Shoto to do something. Shoto used his ice to stop a barrier right in front of us from closing completely. Ida dashed through and kicked open a door that was in the hallway. 

"Quick, everyone let's cross through here." Ida said, waving for us to follow him. We started running through the 80th floor. Papa asked Melissa what the floor was. She explained that the floor was used to see what would happen to plants with quirks used on them. "The elevator's coming up." Jiro said, stopping us. 

"The villains found us already." Mineta said. 

"Let's hide and let them pass." Papa said. Everyone nodded and hid behind the plants that were close enough to see the elevator. I heard them talking about how we picked a floor with so many hiding spots. They kept walking until they said that could see us. "What'd you say, bastard?" Someone asked. I looked around the bush seeing Kacchan and Kirishima talking to the villains. "Calm down man, let me handle this." Kirishima said. The two of them were talking to the villains before they were attacked. Shoto stepped out and blocked the attack before turning and facing us. He used his ice to make a platform and sent all of us towards the skywalk above the factory. Papa and Ida broke through the door before we looked down the hallway to see it completely blocked. Papa looked around the skywalk before seeing a vent. Papa asked what it was for before Melissa explained that it was a maintance vent. 

Papa mentioned that there should be a emergency ladder but Melissa said that someone would have to be inside to let it down for us. The only issue was that we needed someone to crawl through the vents and up the side of the building. Everyone looked at Mineta who started freaking out about being the one to do it. Denki eventually got him to agree by presauding him that he'd be famous for doing it.