Introduction:

"Armin Arlert wake up its your first day of school you don't want to be late don't you! "

Hearing my mother's words I sit up from my bed and run down to eat breakfast.

And hi I'm Armin Arlert by the way I'm 17 and in my junior year. Ever since hitting my glow up and growth spurt I became more confident about my self and gained more friends but the two people I cherished my friendship with the most is
Eren Jaeger and
Mikasa Ackerman which I will meet later on today.

After eating breakfast I quickly took shower and wear my clothes for school.

I was wearing ripped jeans with some Air Force ones as my shoes and a black sweater to top it off.

I pick up my bag and head out the door.

"bye mom bye dad see ya'll later i love you guys"

"Bye Armin" I heard my parents shout in unison.

I hopped inside my light blue Aston Martin db11 and drove off to school.

We were rich cause of my grandparents who had a business passed on to my parents and soon enough it'll be my turn but until then I'll enjoy the things my parents will give.

________

"Annie Annie wake up its first day of school"

I slowly open my eyes upon hearing my little sisters voice.

"Mornin Abigail" I said with my raspy voice.

"Mornin big sis come on pwease let's go mom cooked us your favorite cheese hamburg steak"

I quickly stood up my bed and ran downstairs with my little sis.

And hi I'm Annie Leonhart I'm 17 years old into my junior year and I'll be attending a new school here in Trost.
Im kinda shy and cold but don't get me wrong I only do this when I don't  know people.

After eating my food I ran upstairs and took a shower.

I went out my shower and wore my clothes.

I was just wearing denim jeans with white converse sneakers and my favorite white hoodie as my top. I tie my hair into a bun and grab my bag and walk downstairs and say bye to parents and my little sister and I walk out the door.

Our house was 10 minutes away from Trost Central High
So I had to walk we weren't that rich we were just the right type of people.

While I was walking I see a light blue car turn a corner and head towards the direction of our school  and after a long yet shortish walk I arrive in TCH.

Hi guys it's me the author I hope you guys will follow and love the story and enjoy reading.