Chapter 24: Investigation

Third Person's View.

It was just down to six of them in the squad.

Armin
Annie
Mikasa
Eren
Reiner
Jean.

While the five of them were in there dorm they couldn't sleep knowing there friends were out there missing. They had to do something right?

"Guys" Reiner spoke out of nowhere.

All of them then put there attention to Reiner.

"We have to do something our friends are out there and we need to do something and we can't just sit here and act like nothings happening. We need to do something"

All of them look at each other and nod in agreement to what Reiner said.

"Ok Reiner what's the plan" Armin asks.
The squad huddled up and Reiner told his plan. After discussing for a few minutes the group geared up with supplies and snuck out to the forrest.

While walking in the woods something felt off. Armin noticed that it looks like Reiner knows where he's going even though they don't know were there friends are being held captive. After sometime of walking they found an abandoned shack that can be used for shelter in the mean time.

The group head inside and investigate. Inside the shack they found some supplies and it looked like it belonged to someone.

They then heard footsteps heading near them. Scared and shivering with fear they grab anything they can use as a weapon.

3
2
1

They then attack the figure before them only to discover it was.

"Yelena?" Annie blurted out.

After gathering there senses together Yelena explains why she was all alone in the shack and it turns out she was looking for Pieck. And as for us there looking for there friends.

They all sit on the floor in a circle while they all eat and take rest before continuing with there mission.

Annie heads out to get some fresh air but Armin being the good boyfriend he is, He follows Annie to the porch and hangs out with her there.

Annie and Armin sit on the chairs and have a conversation on whats been happening.

"Armin what if something happens bad too the both of us and we both forget each other" Annie said.

Armin hugs Annie and tells her...

"Annie no matter what happens I'll always find even if it takes another lifetime"

He then cups Annie's cheeks and tells her...

"And besides nothings gonna happen to you as long as I'm here" Armin told and gives Annie a kiss on her forehead to give her reassurance that nothings gonna happen.

After sometime of staying in the shack they all sleep and await for the next day to continue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere....

"Where am I" Connie wakes up inside a cage and sees many people like him in a cage too.

He looks around and finds a familiar person.

Pieck Finger.

He reaches out his hand out of the cage to tap her and see if she was awake but she was out cold.

He looks around and see's a lock in his cage so he reaches for his pocket and for some reason he still has his lucky bobby pin in his pocket.

He picks the lock and miraculously Connie was able to get out.

Once he stepped outside his cage he saw a armed man keeping watch. He looks around him and finds barrels stacked on one another.

Connie goes behind the barrels and survey what was going on.

He looks at the guard and it seems like the guard was taking a break. He looks around and he finds a broken branch sharp enough to kill someone.

'If I wanna get out I need to do this' Connie thought to himself.

He approaches the guard and prepared to stab him.

3
2
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The group woke up and continue there mission in finding there friends.

While walking Armin could sense that they weren't alone he felt like someone is watching them almost like they know where were going.

After some more time of walking they find the camp spot they where once were camped at.

"Guys why don't we separate and investigate" Reiner suggested.

Everyone agrees and starts investigating.

*crack*

They all look behind them after hearing the cracking sound of wood and find...

"Connie!" Everyone yells.
.
.
.
.