Chapter 8: Camping II

Annie's Pov

I open my eyes and to my surprise we were already in the province but we were still far from our destination. I look beside me and see Armin playing games on his phone, He then notices me and drops his phone to talk to me.

"How's your sleep Annie" Armin asked.

"Its alright how about you?"

"Same it was alright"

"You guys are so sweet just get married already" Ymir said from behind me.

"Like I said we aren't a thing right Armin?"

I look at him and wait for his answer and he gives me a confused look before answering.

"Y-yeah we a-aren't a thing yet" Armin answers

But the last part was silent only enough for me to hear.

'Wait you really like me... No do you really love me?'

"Ok if ya'll say so" Ymir then returns to her seat.

After our little conversation with Ymir I face Armin and still he's giving me that look.

"What's wrong Armin?"

"um It's nothing Annie let's forget we talked about that ok" Armin said.

"OK" I answer Armin.

After a few seconds of silence I decided to start a conversation yet again with Armin.

"So... Armin do you know where we are right now" I ask

"Umm where in shiganshina province right now"

Our conversation was then interrupted by the bus conductor.

"Hello everyone we'll be having a twenty minute stop by so do anything you guys want but make sure to be back here before 20 minutes is over thank you for listening"

The bus then stops and parks at a local outlet and moments later students start to go out the bus.

"Annie you hungry we still have at least 4 hours to go till we arrive"

"Ok let's go then"

Me and Armin head out the bus together and look for a place to eat at. After some time of looking I see a donut place I didn't hesitate I grab Armin's hands and drag him towards the donut place.

Armin's Pov

I look around and try to find a place me and Annie could eat at. After a few seconds of searching I spot a ice cream parlor she would love 'She loves sweets so much'

Before I could tell Annie where we were gonna eat Annie then starts dragging somewhere else.

"Annie where are we going" I said while she's dragging me.

She gave no response.

After dragging me for quite some time we stopped upon a donut place.

"Armin let's eat here" She said cheerfully looking like a little kid.

"Ok, ok calm down we'll eat here"

Me and Annie head inside the donut place I ask Annie what she want's and I tell her to find a seat for the both of us.

.

.

.

.

After 2 minutes of waiting our orders were ready so I go to the counter and get our orders. 

As I head back to where me and Annie were seated to my discontent I see Reiner and Bertholdt in our seats and it looks like there threatening Annie.