Chapter 13: Relief

Third person view

"The person I like is..." Armin was then cut off when Levi spoke

"Hanji this is not part of the program what kind of question is that" Levi asked.

Everyone then fell into confusion.

"Awww c'mon let Armin continue" Victoria asked.

"No" Levi said coldly.

"Hanji asked him something which isn't meant to be asked as of the moment we should be focusing on asking each other questions so we can all work together as a team. And by the way your the only group I'm telling this. Tomorrow there will be a group event and whoever's gathered right now will be a team tomorrow.

"Everyone got it" Levi asked everyone

"Now if you'll excuse us I'll borrow Hanji for a while. And SC officers Historia and Ymir your in charge as off the moment until Hanji returns" Levi instructed.

"Yes sir!" Ymir and Historia respond and salute to Levi.
.
.
.
.
.
Levi's Pov

Somewhere near the campfire.

"Are you crazy Hanji your gonna hurt someone with that question" Levi said in frustration.

Hanji just stood quiet while her boyfriend gave her a lecture.

"Hanji please don't make it hard for them. Make them realize it themselves. We don't have to meddle in their love lives. All we can do is support them but not like this. OK" Levi asked.

"OK baby" Hanji answered weakly while looking down.

*Hug*

"I'm sorry I got mad baby but please don't that again were gonna get into trouble. So please when you get back there continue the program as normal ok"

*Kiss*

"I love you"

*kiss*

"I love you too" Hanji responded.

"now if you'll excuse me I'll get back to my group you carry on OK love"

"OK baby" Hanji answered.

"But may I ask were you watching us" Hanji asked.

"In all honesty I wasn't. I just happen to pass by and I heard it"

"Ohh OK"

*Kiss*

"Love you" Hanji yelled while walking back to her group.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hanji you bitch I'll get Levi I promise" The ginger haired girl stated behind the tree watching Levi and Hanji.
.
.
.
.
Annie's Pov

We were all talking about random stuff when Hanji came back and continued the program.

She then asked Armin to describe everyone one by one in the group.

After describing everyone it came down to me and Victoria.

'You bitch I won't let you get my Armin. HE'S MINE YOU SLUT!' I thought to myself.

Hanji then instructed me and Victoria to stand up in front of Armin.

"OK Armin describe the both of them" Hanji asked.

"well let me start of with Victoria. She's kind and I know she's a very good person" He stated.

"Now with Annie. Your the best person I've ever met and you made me see things in many ways and I'd like to say that describing you would be like writing a novel. So to keep it simple. Annie your someone special" Armin said