Chapter 20: Tents

Third Person's view

As the sun rose upon the tent's of everyone they all started waking up one by one. Historia and Ymir were the first ones to wake up after a long night.

Ymir stretches and kisses Historia goodmorning.

*kiss*

"Good morning babe" Ymir said after giving Historia a kiss.

Historia then tip toes then gives Ymir a kiss.

*Kiss*

"Good Morning love" Historia responded.

There lovey dovey moment came to an end when Mikasa and Eren woke up.

"Morning ya'll" Eren and Mikasa said in unison.

"Morning!" Ymir and Historia responded.

"Where's everybody" Eren asked.

"There still probably asleep. We should cook some breakfast for them. Ymir get the rations, Eren get some water from the river and Mikasa start a fire" Historia ordered.

The group got to work while everybody was asleep.

While everyone was doing there part for breakfast Armin and Annie finally woke up.

Annie woke up in Armin's arms and Annie was hugging back. 

Seconds later Armin woke up and embraced Annie tighter.

"Good morning love" Armin said in a husky voice. 

Annie then gives Armin a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning baby" Annie said then pinches Armin's cheek.

Annie and Armin then began to smell some food being cooked so they head out there tent quietly so they don't wake up Jean who's been saying Pieck's name for some time now in his sleep.

Once they got out their tent they saw Historia and Ymir cooking while Eren and Mikasa got back from freshening up from the bathroom's provided near the tents.

"Good morning guys" Eren and Mikasa greeted Armin and Annie.

"Good Morning" Armin and Annie responded.

After some time of waiting the food was finally done and everybody started waking up but one person was missing...

It was Victoria she was gone in just the first day of the survival test.

While everyone was eating they all noticed that Victoria was gone.

"Guys where's Victoria?" Sasha asked.

"She was with you guys right?" Annie asked.

"She was but when me and Connie woke up she was gone and I thought she was with ya'll" Sasha said.

Connie and Sasha then left and investigated their tent where originally where Victoria was with them.

When they investigated the tent Connie and Sasha found something odd Victoria's stuff was there but she was gone but why.

Minutes later Connie and Sasha came back and told everyone what they found.

"So your saying she's missing but her stuff is in the tent" Mikasa asked.

Connie and Sasha nodded.

'That's weird' Mikasa thought.

Minutes later the group started hearing footsteps and some people speaking headed towards there direction.

Seconds later it turned out to be Victoria and... Reiner and Bertholdt helping her carry some wood.

Everyone then began to tense up seeing them especially Armin.