Chapter 29: Horrors.

3rd Person's View.

The whole group then found the entrance inside the cave and went inside once at the main building they noticed that it had some sort of military involved.

As they got deeper in the cave they saw a large abandoned military base with equipment left.

Some of them then suddenly started dropping to the ground while holding their heads.

"Make it stop" Everyone said except for Ymir.

Ymir then checked up on everyone.

She then went to Annie and she was shaking and trembling cause of something.

"A- Ar-" Annie couldn't finish her sentence.

After sometime everyone then began to regain there senses.

Except for Armin.

Armin was holding his head while walking towards a certain room.

"R-red door" Armin muttered while he was walking.

Armin then fainted but to his luck Annie was quick enough to catch her lover.

At this point Annie remembers some of her fragmented memory with Armin.

For Armin on the other hand he's still trying to remember everything.

Everyone then turned there attention to the red door that Armin was pertaining too.

They then opened the door and found that the room was very dark and dusty.

Annie then looked over to the left of the room and saw a little light switch in the corner.

She then flicked the switch and all of the sudden the room came to life.

The computers the tv's the rooms all of the sudden had light in it revealing something disturbing.

The rooms had similar designs but they all had distinct numbers for each one.

Annie then told everyone to look around and find clues.
.
.
.
.
After searching around Ymir found a box containing usb drives with tapes on it.

She flipped the USB's one by on and found that each one had there names.

But they weren't alone many students were also victims.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile...

"Annie are you ok" Armin asked softly.

Annie then rubbed Armin's shoulders.

"I'm ok Armin nothing to worry about and besides were gonna get to the bottom of this and maybe we can return to how it used to be" Annie replied.

"I hope it does" Armin replies.

The two were then silent but then Annie spoke.

"D-do you remember me?" Annie asked.

"A-Annie"

"You know what forget it it's nothing" Annie said in a sad tone.

Annie was then about to leave the room Armin and her were searching in then all of the sudden Armin hugged her.

Annie was then shocked.

Her heart was beating fast and her stomach was feeling butterflies.

Annie didn't know what to do so she just stayed put.

"Annie I'm sorry that I forgot about you all this time. It was you all this time that I was looking for and I thought I lost you" Armin replied.

Annie then hugged Armin back and started crying.

"H-how" Annie asked.

Armin then explained that after his head hurt and all the memories flashed back to him and he now remembers what they were.

But he told Annie that they all need an explanation of what happened to all of them.

They then go back to the room with the red door and they saw Ymir putting a usb into a computer.

They then started sorting everything until they found a file consisting all there names with info and a video?

They then watch one by one each video and the sight was hard to bear.

All of them mentally and physically tortured.

They were screaming in agony and pain not knowing what they had experienced not until watching these videos.

Historia was just in shock in what she was seeing.

She then started crying and hugged Ymir.

Mikasa and Eren didn't even watch the video cause of how brutal and torturous it was.

Sasha passed out. While Nicollo and Connie were trying to wake her up.

Annie couldn't bare it so she just stopped watching and hugged Armin.

"Turn it off somebody"

At that exact moment Eren killed the computer by smashing it with a metal rod he found laying around.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What do we do now" Riener asked.

"They found out about the cave we'll have to kill them well except for Armin and Annie" Victoria said
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys sorry for the long long wait.

I'm really having a hard time writing rn cause of school and homework.

Please bear with me I'm really sorry about this tho. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter.