Chapter 21: Trustworthy?

Armin's Pov.

It's been 2 hours since I last Annie and the others. Now It's me and Victoria. Our tent was located south of the waterfall were I told Annie to set up camp there so if anything happens I'll be the first one to know.

Victoria was cooking our food right and I've been watching her just to make sure that nothing suspicious happens. After some time of waiting Victoria approached with me with the bowl of food.

"Thanks" I said as she handed me my food.

It was really quiet to be honest. There wasn't really that much talking between me and Victoria cause I knew her motive and it was to get me away from Annie the woman I love the most. I can't repeat history were someone I loved goes away and I fall into deep sadness.

After eating our meals I stand up and ask Victoria for her bowl so I can wash it and so we can re-use it the next time we eat.

While washing the dishes I saying to myself.

"It's just two days with her Armin you gotta survive with not a scratch on you cause if something happens to me Annie is gonna fight"

"Who you talking to Armin?" Victoria said behind me all of the sudden.

'Shit what do I say'

"It was umm..." I hesitated.

"It was what?" She asked again.

I need to lie if I want her to stop asking questions.

"Umm It's just... Never mind forget I said anything" I lied.

She then hands me a bottle of water so I take it.

"T-Thanks" I reply.

"Welcome you looked so tired and besides you've been the one moving around ever since we got here so this is just a token of my gratitude" She said.

She then skips away from me.

I open the bottled water and smell if there's anything suspicious.

And to my surprise there was nothing maybe it was just me thinking that way.

'Maybe she's not bad after all maybe she gave up on me and that's a good sign for me and Annie'

After drinking the bottle of water I go back to washing the dishes.

After washing the dishes I walk back to our tents and I see Victoria sitting on the mat I put down earlier.

I sit beside her so I can take in some fresh air.

After a few more minutes of silence she asks me something.

"Umm Armin?" She said nervously.

"Yes" I reply.

"I-I just wanna say that I'm sorry for all the trouble I've been causing between you and Annie and I mean that can you forgive me I'm willing to do anything I'm really sorry" She said sincerely.

'What do I do?'

'Do I forgive her and let everything pass or do I torment her'

After thinking for so long she stood up right as I was about to say something. She just started crying and walking to the waterfall so I follow her.

She sat down the edge of the waterfall and she was still crying so I sit beside her so I can comfort her.

I pat her back and talk to her.

"Umm Victoria look Annie and I can forgive you but you need to learn from it so you can be better got" I tell her sincerely.

She nods and gives me a hug.

"I know you can't be mine but I know someone out there needs me thank you Armin" She said while hugging me.

"And can you ask Annie if I can talk to her I've been wanting to say sorry" Victoria said.

She then let go of the hug and walked back to the our tents so I follow her.

.

.

.

.

.

Annie's Pov

After talking to Bertholdt for quite some time I get it now. On the outside he looks so scary but on the inside after getting to know him more he's a really nice and quiet guy and we've been talking about this certain girl he likes and I've been teaching him what to do and how to talk to her.

And as it turns out it was Victoria these two were made for each other.

After some time of helping Bertholdt it was finally dinner time so I go inside the tent and get the rations.

I set everything and I start cooking but while cooking I noticed something weird Bertholdt wasn't seen anywhere like he was gone.

I then felt a strange presence so I look behind me.

But there was nothing...

I look in front of and then.

"BWAH!!"

"Ahhh!" I scream and I fell on my butt.

I look in front of me and see Armin rushing to pick me up.

"Are you ok" He said while picking me up.

I slap his shoulder.

"I hate you" I tell him and I face away.

Armin then hugs me from behind and tells me he's sorry.

"I'm sorry for scaring you my love forgive me please" Armin said in a cute tone.

I face him and I give him a little kiss to reassure that I forgive him.

"You forgive me?" He asked.

"Hmmm maybe one more kiss on the lips that'll be all"

Armin then gives me a kiss but then Bertholdt arrives.

He then faces away from us and apologizes.

"Sorry to ruin your moment but can I ask where Victoria is" Bertholdt asks

"Umm our tent is north of of here just go straight but why do you wanna see Victoria" Armin asked.

I pull Armin and whisper him Bertholdt secret and maybe we can help him

"Ohhh" Armin was surprised.

"Go do what you have to do Bertholdt get your girl" Armin proudly said.

"Thanks for the motivation guys" Bertholdt said then left to see Victoria.

Armin and I sat down and we talked.

"It looks like we don't have to worry no more" Armin said.

"Why?" I ask.

"I also talked to Victoria and she said she's sorry for many things and she said she means it" Armin said.

"What else?" I asked again.

"She said that she wants to talk to you personally" Armin informed.

"It looks like we can trust them huh" I said.

"Yup it looks like there trustworthy after all"

.

.

.

.

.

3rd Person's View.

"Is it ready" The mysterious person asked.

"Oh yes it's ready and they'll never know what hit them" The other person said in a sinister tone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.