Chapter 30: Torture.

Everything was quiet in the room then all of the sudden Armin speaks up on what they should do now realizing that they we're brainwashed for three years and they should do something about it now before the people behind this find out.

But before they could act a group of militants come in and swarm them and for now that was last time Armin saw Annie again.

Armin wakes up in a cell and his head hurts like hell as he stood up from the bed and seconds later he could hear someone coming to his cell.

Victoria?

"You bitch it was you all along! You faked our deaths, changed our identities out of greed. You sick bastard I hope that whoever helped you here I hope you all rot in hell"

Armin's vision then turns into black as he was taken out if his cell and dragged to somewhere where god know's what.
.
.
.
.
Armin then heard screams of horror as he was being dragged into the corridors of the place.

After some time they stopped dragging him and put him in a glass cell in where he can see outside but they can't see him .

He see's a familiar figure put in front of his cell.

"Annie" Armin weakly blurts out

*whip crack*

Annie falls to ground crying in pain.

Armin with his last bits of strength stands up on his feet and starts shouting and hitting the glass begging Victoria to stop all this madness.

"Victoria please stop!"

"No Armin I want you to see her suffer for your selfishness"

"My selfishness what did I do" Armin questions Victoria.

Victoria then tells her henchmen to stop whipping Annie.

"You see dear before the camp I met up with your parents and I was supposed to sign a contract that we were gonna get married but the twist was that I had to meet you in the camp instructed by your parents... Everything was going smoothly until this bitch showed up. And from then on my plan was ruined by a lowlife bitch who doesn't deserve to be with someone like you" Victoria explains

Armin was in shock after hearing that all along his parents at one point were a part of this and he feels betrayed.

"What Armin... Now you know the truth" Victoria tells him bluntly.

She then ordered her henchmen to take the couple into one cell and let them suffer.
.
.
.
.
.
Armin wakes up seeing Annie chained across him from the other side of the room.

He looks at the floor and was still bleeding from the whipping she was sustaining earlier.

Armin then tries to plea to get her medical attention but the henchmen wouldn't even budge to acknowledge them.

He then tries going up to her but the chains we're holding him back .

He falls on to his knees.

This was torture for him he felt hopeless and as of now there was nothing he could do neither his friends can't do anything.

"Annie my love if you can hear me right now...
I'll get us out of here and I'll this bitch Victoria myself I promise you"

No response from Annie as she was unconscious from all the pain she sustained earlier.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey y'all short chapter and we're getting close to the end of this book and to be honest should I give it a bad or good ending you guys decide on the comments and I'll see the majority.

Love y'all and stay safe.