Chapter 11: Hurt

Annie's Pov.

I just ran not knowing what to do. I saw everything she kissed him. Armin didn't even complain. I felt betrayed, I felt hurt. I thought I was your special one Armin but yet neither of understand how we feel about each other. Especially me I couldn't comprehend on what I had just witnessed. Is he playing with me or I guess I'm to boring for him that's why he chose her.

I stumbled upon a river so I sat down near the water to clear my thoughts.

'Your always my special someone Annie' I kept hearing it over and over again and I felt my heart sting remembering those words that he he told me that day when we were on the cliffside of town.

*Sobs*

*sobs*

"Armin what am I to you please tell me" I talk to myself.

I was hugging myself and crying over on what I had just seen.

'am I overreacting'

'Maybe I am, Armin won't do that. But she kissed him and he just allowed it'

'Calm down Annie, you need to head back. Your friends might be looking for you'

I stood up from where I was sitting and head back to the dorms.

After some time of walking I see Historia and Ymir run towards me. Once they got to me they give me a big hug.

"Guys it's ok" I said with a hint of pain in my voice.

"No it's not ok that bitch took away your chance" Historia said with an angry tone.

"May I wonder who was that girl who kissed Armin" I ask.

"Oh her, That's Victoria Peters captain of the cheerleading squad and the school's muse" Sasha said.

"But I thought she wasn't into guys like Armin. Cause of what I heard she ain't into soft boys like Armin" Mikasa said.

Our conversation was then cut off when the boys came. But it's strange Armin wasn't with them.

"Hey ya'll" Connie said while headed towards us with the others.

"Hey guys what ya'll up to" Jean asked.

"Umm nothing..." Sasha lied.

"Are you guys sure. Sasha it sounds like your lying" Eren said.

"No were not" I blurted out.

"Hmm... Ok"

"So why ya'll here" Ymir asked.

"Oh about that they said we have free time until 8pm so you know what that means" Jean and Connie said.

"Hang out!" Sasha yelled.

"Guys we still have 5 hours to hang out let's go near the lake and settle" Mikasa suggested.

I was ok with the Idea but I was still craving to see him.

"Umm boys may I ask... w-where's Armin" I asked.

The boys then look at each other.

"Umm last we saw him he told us he'll catch up before we left to go to you guys" Connie remembered.

Moment's later we saw a group of people walking together. We look closely and I saw something I didn't want too see...

I saw her holding hands with him while walking to there destination. They looked so happy together and I felt alone and hurt.

'Am I losing him'

'Am I not his special someone'

'Did he just say those things to me so I can feel better'