Chapter 19: Night Time.

Sorry ya'll it's been a while. I couldn't update cause the family and I have been going around places lately. So this is the only time I found free time again and I'm really sorry for keeping ya'll waiting for another chapter.

Enjoy the story.

-Author chan.

Annie's Pov.

After watching some movies for a long time me and Armin decided to  join the rest of the group cause we were bored. When we got to our group they told us there will be a night activity in where we have to survive the night with the stuff were given like rations and other camping stuff.

It sucked cause Victoria was with us she was like odd one out but we have to deal with it even though it's annoying me and Armin right now.

We were walking to our spot when Armin noticed something.

"The spot seems odd" Armin told everyone.

"What do you mean broskie" Connie.

He noticed that the tents were already set without us doing anything and it seemed odd for me too.

We all look at each other to see if anyone was suspicious.

I look at Victoria but it didn't seem like this was her doing. Armin then suggest we survey the tents to see if anything's odd.

After some time of looking around we found nothing the camp seemed normal to be honest.

But for my Armin something was up.

"Baby maybe all of the tents were all set before we even got here like maybe all the other groups have the same case" I stated.

"Maybe? We can't be sure Annie what if someone put a tracker or something bad in here" Armin asked.

Connie and Sasha then came.

"Bro Sasha and I double checked all the tents nothings suspicious were all good" Connie said.

After some time of waiting Armin finally came to the conclusion maybe all the camps were good.

Ymir and Historia start a fire and we all gather around to discuss our strategy to last against the other teams.

After a long time of discussion we had to go to sleep but the problem was some tents needs three people inside.

'Please not Victoria' I pleaded in my mind please not her.

"I can go with Arm-" Victoria was then stopped by Jean.

"Nope I'll stay with Aruani" Jean stated.

I look at everyone except for Victoria and they all agree.

We got in the tents and we thanked Jean for sticking up.

"Thanks Jean for helping us" Me and Armin said in Unison.

"Welcome Ya'll I just wanted you two to be comfortable so no worries alright and goodnight" Jean said then went to sleep.

After that it was just me and Armin awake. Armin lied in between me and Jean so I wouldn't be uncomfortable. And Armin was spooning me.

"You ok baby" Armin asked in a whispering tone.

"Yeah why did you ask" I said in a whisper tone.

"It's just that I can't wrap my head around why our tents were set already even before we got here and to me it just seems too odd somethings up but I just can't put my head around it" Armin said.

I then came up with an idea.

I check my phone and the time was still 10:30 pm so I ask Armin if we can enjoy some nature and he gladly agreed.

Armin and I quietly head out the tent so Jean doesn't wake up.

While walking out of the little camp site we pass by Ymir and Historia's tent and we can hear noises so we spy on them a little and all we heard was

*moan*

*moan*

*moan*

"Be quiet baby girl" Ymir said

"I'm trying Ym-" Historia was then cut off

"I don't wanna hear it got it. And all I wanna hear is yes ma'am" Ymir cut 

"Yes ma'am" Historia responded.

"Good now ass up baby girl" Ymir followed up.

After that the moaning continued and me and Armin left while laughing quietly on what we just heard and witnessed.

After some time of walking Armin and I finally arrived in the spot I saw while walking here. It was near a waterfall and next to it was they said the famous titan tree.

Armin lays down a mat and we both sit down and chat.

"It's so peaceful here Armin. Can we do this everyday" I tell him.

Armin then gives me a kiss on the forehead 

"Anything for you my love" Armin responds.

Our moment was then interrupted when we heard some footsteps behind us.

We look behind us and there was nothing. Armin stands up and investigates.

Armin walks around and found nothing while I just watch him investigate.

"Maybe it was just our imagination baby" Armin tells me then sits back beside me.

I lean on Armin's shoulder and ask him if he can play some music while we have some alone time.

Third person's view.

While Annie and Armin have there alone time someone behind them or should I say two people were watching them It was Reiner and Bertholdt.

They were keeping tabs on them for Victoria's master plan.

"You dumbass you nearly got us caught Berty" Reiner yells at Bertholdt in a whispering tone.

"I'm sorry bro I didn't see that tree branch" Bertholdt responds to Reiner.

"And why are doing this again" Reiner ask.

"Cause I like Annie and I don't want her to be with that spoiled dude" Bertholdt responds.

"And in return she get's to be with the NEW Armin" Bertholdt follows up to Reiner.

"How much did she pay us again?" Reiner asks.

"She's gonna pay us one million each" Bertholdt reminds Reiner.

"How powerful is she?" Reiner ask.

"Richer than Armin I heard" Bertholdt responds

Armin and Annie head back to the tents and go back to sleep and end the day.

.

.

.

.

.

But what is Victoria and her goon's up too.