Chapter 28: Realigning the stars.

Annie's POV.

After driving for some time I arrived in Connie's hideout and upon opening the door everyone was there except for Riener and Bertholdt.

And for some reason Sasha brought a friend that seemed to be I think her boyfriend.

"Who's this" I ask

"Annie this is Nicollo Sasha's boyfriend he wanted to help so we brought him in" Connie told me.

"Ok" I respond.

I then set my laptop on the center table and open it so I can show them the info I had gathered.

Upon showing them they looked confused and shocked.

Especially Historia cause she found out she had a lover before Reiner.

"Tell me this isn't real" Historia asked.

"I'm sorry girl but it's true" I said in a cold tone.

"No wonder I felt off about Reiner" Historia blurted out of nowhere.

"Maybe she's the missing clue to find out what happened to us" Eren asked.

"I know but the problem is where do we find her" I ask

After questioning ourselves Historia faints and falls down all of the sudden.

"Historia!" All of scream and ran to her safety.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's POV.

I was laying down in field with someone and all I could see was the beautiful sun setting down.

A voice then tells me something.

"Hey Historia"

"Yes Ymir?"

"Go to camp and from there you know where to find me"
.
.
,
.
.
Annie's POV.

Historia suddenly rises up from the couch and said something.

"The camp" Historia said.

"What camp?" Connie asks.

"We have to go back" Historia said.

"Then let's not waste time then" I say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Armin's POV.

"Armin! Armin!"

I look behind me and see a girl running towards me.

She then hugs me upon getting close to me.

"I thought I lost you" She said.

I wanted to let go but a part of me felt something about this felt right.

I need to get to the bottom of this.

I then hug her back but slowly her body started to fade away like leaves flying off with the wind.

"Wait please don't go I need to no more" I screamed as I was trying to pull her back. I used every bit if strength I had but it was no use.

"A-

I couldn't finish my words after shooting up from the bed. It was just a dream but something felt wrong or right I couldn't distinguish.

I look beside me and Victoria was asleep.

I get out of the bed and head to my study room.

I open computer and check on the case that involved many people from my school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time on the computer I learned that a lot of students went missing during the incident and most of them were found in a near by cave they were all passed out and I believe I myself and Victoria were there but we couldn't remember.

I check on Victoria and she's still sleeping.

So I then grab my stuff and quietly leave the house. I needed answers cause I knew something was wrong and needed to know.

But first I gotta go where it all began.

The land of the giant trees camp.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person's View.

Annie and the gang have finally arrived in the camp but since its off limits now ever since the accident they had to climb the fence.

After getting inside they look around the camp and they all noticed that it was abandoned and destroyed.

Many of the dorms and areas have been burnt or destroyed.

Everyone then decided to split up to find more evidence and they could just call each other if anything comes up.

After walking around looking for clues Annie stumbles upon a beautiful river near the camp side.

Annie was so mesmerized that upon she having contact with the water everything all of the memories all came back to her from the first time she met Armin from the last she saw him.

"We died?" Annie questioned herself.

All if the sudden Historia calls them one by one to head go the north side of the camp.

Once arriving they all found Historia frozen in front of a cave.

They then approach Historia but she seemed frightened and confused.

Historia then began saying we died and "I lost her" "she's dead because of me"

Two tall figures then showed up behind.

One hugged Historia and the other approached Annie.

They then introduced themselves.

"Hi if y'all remember me Im Ymir"

"Im Armin and apparently were all friends"

Ymir then explained everything to them and apparently its been three years since the whole incident.

Ymir then explained everything about them except for Armin and Annie cause she forgot  a fraction of her memory about them and she was the only one who cam explain cause apparently all of them were brainwashed technically the whole district.

"So this whole time we thought it been only three months" Connie asked.

"Yes" Ymir answered.

Historia was still hugging her cause she remembered everything but for some reason the rest don't remember.

Ymir then told that she got help from Hanji  but it took a while till the thing she needed arrived.

Hanji made her substance that can make a certain person remember there lost memory but it took two years till it was ready to be used.

The downside is the person who lost there memories has come in contact with a lost memory to come into affect.

Ymir then revealed that she only had two drops and she gave it to Annie and Historia when they were in a cafe while Ymir was undercover.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They were having a little celebration reunion in the north part of the not until Annie noticed something.

"Hey guys look there's an iron door inside the cave"

"Ok lets go in then" Armin said and held her hand.

At this point everyone was reunited but they knew that there was something more sinister behind this.

Will this iron door answer there problems
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.