Chapter 7: Camping

Armin's Pov

It's been two months since school started and me and Annie have gotten really close to the point that everyone in school think we're dating 'I wish we were'.

And nothing really changed that much I would always pick her up to go to school and drop her off back to her home after school but what changed was the way Annie would act when were together she would be very clingy and noisy but when we're around our friends she suddenly turns into that one quiet friend which I totally get she's still trying to know everyone but when it comes to me she's a different person.

-At School-

During history class a student came in handing a piece of paper to our teacher. After the student leaves the teacher reads the note the teacher had given him.

"Everyone listen up I have an announcement to make" The teacher said.

Everybody then starts murmuring at each other.

"Armin what's going on" Annie ask.

"I don't know let's just listen to what he has to say alright" I reply to her

"OK"

"OK class as per the student council your batch will be the first one too have the annual camping"

The students then begin to cheer and shout in excitement.

"OK settle down everyone cause this one's a very big one"

Students then quiet down and listen.

"OK for the first time in our annual camping our stay will be  one week instead of 4 days and we will be having more activities which will be a surprise and the juniors batch camping will take place in the forest of the giant trees for the first time in over a century of our schools existence and it will happen in three days time which is a Sunday. Thank you. "

All of the sudden all the students cheer and me and Annie just look at each other and smile about it.

"Ok settle down let's continue class ok everyone"

"Yes sir" All the students say in unison.

-TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT BEOFRE THE CAMPING-

"Hey Annie you excited for tomorrow"

Me and Annie were on the phone at the moment and we had just finished our packing while face timing.

"Of course I'm excited why wouldn't I be" Annie replies over the phone.

"And oh yeah I just wanna tell you that I'll pick you up at 5:30 am cause the busses will leave in 6:30 and out trip from TCH to the camp site will be 5 hours so bring a blanket so you won't freeze ok Annie" I say over the phone.

"Jeez you don't need to sound like my mom Armin but thanks"

"Hey Annie I'm gonna head to bed now ok get lot's of sleep ok goodnight Annie sweet dreams"

"Night night Armin see you tomorrow and sweet dreams" Annie replies sweetly

I get off the phone first and head to my dreamland

-HOURS LATER-

I wake up cause of my alarm clock and head immediately downstairs to cook my breakfast. After eating my breakfast I brush my teeth and I hit the showers. After my shower I wear my black Nike jogger pants with a black Dbtk shirt and a white hoodie and to finish it I wear my custom Nike Air force shoes. After wearing my clothes I check the time and to my surprise It was already 5:10 am so I grab my stuff and my necessities and head to the garage. Since me and Annie have stuff  to bring I didn't want to bring out my Aston Martin so instead I use my Yellow Dodge Challenger SXT 2021. I hop inside the car after putting my stuff inside the trunk and drive to Annie's place.