Chapter 10: Camping IV

Third Person's view

"Guys I can explain" Annie said in front of her dorm mates.

"What do you mean Annie he's not allowed in here and h-he tried to harass you. Well that's the way I see it" One of the girls said.

"Guys ya'll got it wrong Armin's my friend he ain't just some random guy who got in here. In fact he carried me here so I can rest cause I tweaked my ankle and I was adviced by the camp officer to stay here" Annie said while holding in the pain of her injured ankle.

"Then why was he on top of you Annie explain that" Another girl asked.

"OH... About that I accidentally dragged him causing him to fall on me no biggie" Annie said with a small grin.

Moments later a SC officer came inside the girls dorm to check the commotion. But the problem was it wasn't any SC officer who checked it was non other than Vice president Levi.

"Hey what's going on here" Levi asked.

"There's a dude in here" The girls answered Levi.

"Tch hey pervert come out now!" Levi yelled.

"Pervert... No. Vice President Levi you got it all wrong there's no pervert in here it just Armin Arlert. He assisted me back here cause of my injury. Armin come out" Annie said.

Armin then gets out of Annie's bed.

"Vice President Levi I can explain" Armin said nervously.

"Make it quick Arlert" Levi said coldly.

"Umm the thing ya'll saw earlier was just a little misunderstanding. She accidentally dragged me before  I left. Which led falling on top of her. No biggie I just assisted her cause of her injury.
And one of the camp officers told me to bring back Annie back here so she can rest for the day... That's about it Vice President" Armin said nervously.

Levi then gave Annie and Armin a suspicious look.

"Are you two perhaps dating. And were you two about to do it  earlier before the other students went in here" Levi asked.

"Vice president Levi you got it all wrong me and Armin are just friends there's nothing between us." Annie said.

"Hmmm... If that's the case since Armin still violated a rule here. I'll give him a little punishment is that OK with you Arlert" Levi asked Armin coldly.

"Yes sir" Armin answered.

"Good. Now get out here and run for two hours if you stop you start over"

Armin then leaves the girls dorm. But at the same time Annie feels guilty cause she got Armin into trouble again.

-1HOUR & 50 MINUTES LATER-

"Annie you OK" Ymir asked dragging Annie out of her thoughts.

"Y-yeah I'm OK" Annie replied.

"Are you sure... You seem bothered about. ARMIN" Historia said teasingly.

Annie then blushes enough for the couple in front of her to see.

"Awww you like Armin do you" Historia and Ymir said in unison.

Annie couldn't keep it a secret anymore. So she decided to tell the both of them.

"Guys I can't believe I'm telling the both of you. I don't like Armin..."

"Wait then why did you-" The couple were cut off by Annie.

"I love Armin" Annie said without hesitation.