Chapter 6: Break Your Crystal

Annie's Pov

After a good sleep I wake up and I'm inside my room...

'Wait how did I get here'

I fish out my phone from my bag and check the time it was too early for a thursday schedule It was still 6:10am and our classes start at 9am and end in 2pm. After checking my phone for the time I stood up from bed and fix my bed and Immediately head down stairs but...

'That's weird Isn't mom supposed to be awake right now and where's Abigail?'

I head to my little sisters room and see her sleeping peacefully in her bed but considering the time right now she has to go to school later at 8 so I go near her and shake her so she can wake up.

"Abigail wake up Its 6:25 and you have school"

My sister opens her eyes slowly and stares at me with a blank face

"Gwud Morning big sis" My little sister said cheerfully

"Morning Abigail now c'mon let me carry you downstairs I'll cook us food mom isn't awake yet"

"huh? is mommy home already?" My sister asked.

"What do you mean?"

"oh didn't mommy tell you she's gonna be gone for 3 days cause of her business trip"

"oh ok"

I carry Abigail downstairs but once I got downstairs I noticed something off so I put Abigail down and tell her to stay behind me.

I could hear clanking in the kitchen and something sizzling almost like someone's cooking in the kitchen I peek around the corner of the kitchen and see...

Armin!

"Armin WTF!"

"AHHHHH!" Armin screamed while flinching.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I ask

He then scratches his nape and answers me.

"It's kinda a long story but long story short I couldn't leave you two alone so went back here after going home" Armin said in a embarrassed tone.

"Wait Mr. Arlert how did you get in again"

"Wait what?" I ask.

"So basically when we arrived you were still asleep but I didn't want to disturb you so I carried you on my back and what happened was I rang the doorbell and Abigail answered the door and after that I lied you in bed and I did the same too Abigail and after that I left but once I got home mom and dad told me that they wont be home till next week so I thought about you guys and I couldn't just leave you two alone so I gathered some clothes enough for a week and decided to stay here and I kinda picked your lock so I can get back in sorry about that... so yeah that's it"

"OH..."

"You should've just stayed in my room instead of the couch"

"Sorry Annie I couldn't just do that cause you never gave me permission"

"Fine but next time j-just stay in my room ok... P-promise" I held out my pinky finger.

without hesitation he interlocks his pinky finger into mine.

"Alright Annie I promise"

"Now can we stop talking and can we eat now" Abigail interrupted.

"Ok" Me and Armin said in Unison.

Moments later we started eating what Armin cooked and to be honest It was really good he cooked us some eggs and sausages and I enjoyed it. While eating Abigail said something that made me and Armin choke on our water.