Chapter 18: Planning

Annie's Pov

After doing my business in the restroom I see Victoria talking to someone a far.

'Finally she found someone. Looks like she doesn't need to touch my Armin'

I walk back to the benches and see Armin and Mikasa discussing something. I sit beside Armin and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby what ya'll up to" I ask as I sit down beside Armin.

Mikasa then gives me the look then at Armin.

"What?" I ask Mikasa.

"Were just talking about stuff that happened earlier" Mikasa tells me.

I then remember what I saw earlier I saw Victoria talking to someone maybe she's hitting on someone else now.

"Hey guy's" I interrupt Mikasa and Armin's discussion.

Armin and Mikasa give their attention to me.

"What is it love" Armin asks.

"I don't think we have to worry about Victoria anymore. It looks like she's hitting on someone else so I think were safe baby" I tell them.

Armin then gives me a concerned look.

"Babe I don't think she's hitting on someone. I think she's up to something and I need to know what she's up too. It might be related to something about us Annie so keep your guard up baby we can't be sure" Armin tells me.

"Ummm..." I was then interrupted by Mikasa.

"And look of all our years in TCH we don't know much about her. So we never know her true nature we need to find clues if she's really up to something" Mikasa tells me.

Our friends then join our conversation and we tell them what we've been talking about.

"So ya'll think she's evil *Looks at Victoria* looks like she's bad but she's hidden almost like a person with a mask" Ymir tells everyone.

"How do we get info tho" I ask.

"I can befriend the bitch" Historia suggest.

All of us look at Historia.

"Baby no something might happen to you. And I can't allow that you're parents will kill me" Ymir said.

She then gives Ymir a kiss and tells her.

"Don't worry baby were here to help our friends so If I fight you fight ok baby" Historia tells Ymir while cupping her cheeks.

"Awwwww!" We all squeal in front of the cute couple.

"Ah shut up guys. Ya'll making it sus" Ymir said in a irritated tone.

"Anyways back to the topic we have to do this cause I'm concerned for Annie's safety" Armin said.

"Ohhhh this is looking cool it's like were in a mission impossible or some shit" Connie said.

Sasha then smacks Connie.

"It's all cool until somebody gets hurt so this ain't cool this is dangerous but it's necessary for Aruani's safety" Sasha said then took a bite of her steamed potato.

"Aruani?" Everybody wondered.

"It's your ship name ya'll I came up with it earlier" Sasha said.

After discussing for so long Victoria came back to the group and the atmosphere became awkward and she was getting annoying and she was trying to flash her self in front of Armin. So I grabbed Armin by the collar and gave him a kiss in front of Victoria and for her suffering Armin kissed back.

'You enjoying the show bitch'

She just watched us and then after she left us.

We then broke the kiss.

"What was that for *chuckles*" Armin asks.

"Well she was flashing herself in front of you and I got territorial" I told him.

He then gives me a kiss then tells me.

"No matter how many girls flash themselves in front of me I'll always choose you" Armin tells me.

Our moment was then interrupted when our friends told us the plan...

So basically Historia is gonna befriend Victoria and Connie, Sasha, Jean will try to find some info about Victoria. Mikasa and Eren will spy on Victoria's movement's. While me and Armin have to stay together cause anything can happen.

After finalizing our plans our friends head back to the program while me and Armin stay back at the camp.

-IN THE CAFETERIA-

Me and Armin were currently in the camp cafeteria we were watching Netflix it was just me and him our alone time.

While watching the movie I couldn't keep my mind of the plan. What if Victoria is really planning something bad.

'I don't want to lose you' I cling on more to Armin and he seemed to notice it.

"What is it baby" Armin asked then paused the movie.

"I'm just worried that I might lose you and I don't want that" 

I was at the brink of crying already.

Armin gives me a hug then gives me a kiss on my crown.

"Annie I'll never leave you I'll always be with you no matter the challenge. I'll love you till the end Annie and no matter how the world separates us I'll always be yours and you'll be mine forever" Armin tells.

I then hug him back and tell him.

"You promise" I ask him.

" *Kiss* I promise Annie" He then holds out his pinky for a pinky promise.

I interlock my pinky with his.

"With all that said and done can we watch the movie again" Armin asks me.

 After our dramatic moment we went back to watching the movie.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's View

At the other side of the camp were there friends doing the activities and due to Annie and Armin being taken out of the program a decision was made for all the groups to merge.

And the gang were doing as planned Historia befriending Victoria and Jean Sasha and Connie were talking to Yelena and Pieck about Victoria while Eren and Mikasa were spying on Victoria from a far.

"So far there's nothing yet" Eren said.

"Let's keep it lowkey ok she'll do something we'll just have to be patient.

After some time the activity ended and in the end they didn't see anything or were they too blind to see.

Victoria's Pov

"Is everything ready when we get back" 

"Yes ma'am everything is ready were just waiting on your call" The mysterious caller said.

"And two of your client's have said yes there willing to join" The mysterious caller said.

"You mean ****** and ********* they've received there payment and there on stand by" 

I end the call.

Ya'll think you guys were smart I recorded the whole conversation. The water bottles were a good excuse to leave my recording device under the table

You guys are finished and I'll have my Armin once and for all