Chapter 25: Biggest fear.

Armin's POV

We all go to Connie and make sure he's ok.

But before we could get to him he collapses as soon as we got to him.

We pick up Connie and lay him down in a mattress we prepared.

We all then wonder.

"What happened to Connie" I ask.

Mikasa then checks him and observes him.

Mikasa then tells us that he passed out cause of hunger and exhaustion and he looks unharmed.

"Wait if Connie's alive that means our friends could still be alive" I tell everyone.

We then heard a gun click.

We look behind us and see Yelena with a gun. All of take a step back to the sight with Yelena with a gun.

Annie then hugs me tight.

"Guys don't get scared I'm not gonna use it on y'all but I will use it on someone who wants to kill us" Yelena tells us with reassurance.

I glance to my left and see Reiner looking at something so I tell everyone to turn there attention to him.

"Annie, Mikasa stay here" I tell them.

Me Eren and Yelena go to Reiner and check on what he's looking at.

"What do you see Reiner" I ask.

"I saw two armed guys go inside that cave and if my hunch is right our friends might be in there" Reiner tells us.

We then decided who'll go inside the cave and who'll stay.

It was Me, Yelena, and Eren while Reiner will stay to protect the others.

Yelena then gave Reiner a backup gun from her back pack. After some time of teaching Reiner how to shoot a gun the three of us head to the cave.

3rd Persons View.

Eren, Armin and Yelena enter the cave quietly while inside they had to be careful cause they're might be traps or guards. After some of sneaking around they find rooms and a...

"A military base" Yelena whispers to the both of them.

The cave was actually humongous in the inside and the entrance gave it a off look like it was just a regular cave.

They then found some missing students chained in a line walking to what looks like a cell hall.

One person stood out in the group of chained people it was.

"Pieck" Yelena blurts out.

Yelena wanted to go there and save her but she knows one wrong move can kill the three of them.

Armin the whole time kept silent thinking of a plan.

"Should we sneak at night, get a disguise or report this to the police" Armin spoke to himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This has got to be the stupidest idea you have Armin" Armin spoke to himself while waiting for the three guards to pass by so they can jump them.

The three guards were getting near...

3
2
1

"Y'all ready?" Yelena ask.

*zip*

"Lets do this" Armin and Eren answer.

The three walk out of the armory and walk into the main base.

They walk around trying to look for clues and try not to be suspicious.

The three then enter the cell hall and luckily for them they needed three new personnel to take care of the prisoners.

"Finally were in" Eren says.

"Ok keep your eyes peeled we gotta look for our friends and try to look for a way to free the other students" Armin says.

They then turn there heads to a certain cell after hearing a familiar voice

"P-please stop I-ill d-d-do anything"

"Ymir" Eren asks

A guard comes out off the cell and tells the three of them to go in the cell.

"You three must be new huh" The guard asks.

"Yes sir" The three of them answer.

So behind this door you three need to torture this girl infront of her thats our job.

The dood opens and they see Ymir and Historia chained apart from each other.

Ymir looked beat up while Historia looked like she's been through a lot already.

"And by the way you guys can have the blondie" The guard says then leaves.

"Please don't touch her" Ymir said with her lasts bit of strength.

"We won't" Armin answers.

They then take off the mask under the helmet to reveal themselves.

"Armin, *sobs* Yelena *sobs*and Eren" Ymir said while crying.

The three acted quickly and unchained them both.

Ymir then ran across the room with her last bits of strength to lay Historia in her arms.

"Baby its over P-please wake up" Ymir said to Historia

She then kissed Historia on her forehead.

Historia opened her eyes.

"Is it over" She ask weakly

"Yes my love It'll be over soon just hang on tight" Ymir answers.

The three now with Historia and Ymir head out of the cell and head to an alternate exit.

After being sneaky for a while they finally got out of the cave. But it was not to be rejoiced.

As they got out the meet sight of there loved ones on there knees had guns pointed on there heads.

"Armin I love you" Annie said as her last words

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

Blood was everywhere and no sign of life was seen.

Except.

"This is just the beginning my Armin" A mysterious person said then gave a kiss on his corpse.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.