Chapter 14: What I Really Feel.

Armin's Pov.

As I lay in bed I couldn't sleep I was to bothered with what just happened between me and Annie. It felt so new. Holding her hand and listening to music under the moonlight.

'Damn it Armin what have you done'

'I maked out with Victoria and she watched'

'Damn it I fucked up what do I do'

I felt so bad. I fell out of love with Annie cause of Victoria.

Well it looks like you need to get back on track Armin you need to win over her again.

'Wait if that had just happened? Isn't she mad or... She's trying to win me isn't she. It all makes sense now. She wants me. And I need to show her I want her. But how tho.'

I take out my notebook and write plans to win over her again.

While writing I was startled by a voice beside me.

"Busy" Eren suddenly spoke.

"Ahh" I scream quietly.

"Bro don't do that" I responded.

"Hahahah I'm sorry. Anyway what you doing with your notebook(grabs my notebook) oh trying to win Annie's heart again after hanging out with Victoria" Eren asked.

I grabbed my notebook back.

"Eren it's none of your business" I tell him.

Eren sighs.

"Bro remember when me and Mikasa had a fight" Eren asked.

"Yeah what about it?"

"I won her back by making it look natural. For example I always stayed with her even if she didn't want me around during that time. And you don't need to make everything planned. It all depends on destiny. If she's really yours destiny will find a way. OK Bro" Eren suggested.

Come to think of it I wasn't with Annie for the rest of the day and maybe she got irritated cause of that. Eren's plan might work.

"I'll keep that in mind Eren. Anyways thanks bro*yawns* I'll head to bed now goodnight Bro"

"night Bro and Goodluck with Annie" Eren said.

After saying our good nights to each other I fade into my dreamland.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Everyone wake up!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

It was Vice president Levi.

All of us get up bed and fix everything so we can get our day started.

"OK everyone it's breakfast time from 6-8am our program starts at 11am is that clear l" Levi asked.

"Yes Vice president" we all say in unison.

"Good now you can all head to the cafeteria" Levi said.
.
.
.
.
-In the cafeteria-

The gang and me sit down and start eating but one thing that's bothering me is Annie ain't here yet.

'Where are you Annie'

I was then dragged away from my thoughts when Connie spoke

"Hey buddy you look bothered" Connie spoke.

I then look at him.

"oh it's nothing man I'm all good" I tell him

"Are you sure. You look like your looking for someone... It's Annie isn't it" Connie asks

'Damn it how did he know'
*Blush*

"Awwwww you miss Annie don't you" Sasha said.

"But are you being sincere about it" Mikasa asked.