Chapter 23: Missing.

Annie's Pov.

I wake up and I find Armin nowhere beside me so I wear my clothes and head out the the tent only to find Armin cooking some breakfast.

"Morning babe" Armin said then gives me a kiss once I sit down beside him.

*Kiss*

"Morning babe" I respond

"What are you cooking" I ask.

"Oh some eggs and bacon from the ration packs they gave us no biggie"

After some time our friends started rushing towards our tent with looks of concern.

"Guys! Guys!" Connie screamed while running towards us.

"What?" Me and Armin ask in unison.

Sasha and Jean then came up behind Connie and they seemed worried. I look beside me and Armin seems to know what was going on but he couldn't figure it out.

Seconds later Victoria, Bertholdt, and Reiner come rushing towards us and they also seem worried.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"Guys... Ymir and Historia are missing" Connie said in a shocked tone.

All of the sudden the atmosphere became silent and nobody wanted to say anything.

Seconds later Levi and Hanji arrived in our area with serious faces.

"Guys listen up" Levi said.

"Everyone is ordered to go back to the camp cause apparently many students from the other teams have gone missing. Were all advised to stay in the camp until this Investigation is done." Levi announced.

"Who put out this statement" Connie asked

"The camp master" Hanji said.

Everyone became silent again.

I hug Armin's arms fearing something might happen. Armin then hugs me to make sure I'm alright.

"Don't worry Annie as long as I'm here by your side nothing's gonna happen" Armin said in reassuring tone.

We all get our things and head back to the main camp but while walking back I felt like I was being watched, like I'm about to be taken away by somebody anytime now.

"Babe" Armin asks and it makes me get out of my thoughts.

I look at him and I can see he's kinda confused why I look scared.

He then tucks my hair back and tells me.

"Nothings gonna happen to you Annie. As long as I'm around your safe"

I couldn't say anything so I just hug him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once we arrived it got worst. We heard that it's not just students who went missing also some officers in the camp went missing and some student council officers went missing too.

We were all advised to stay in our group and stay in a selected dorm till everything is investigated.

Hours later...

Bed time was finally near so all of us were getting ready but Sasha was hungry so Connie and her snuck out while all of us laughed in amusement.

Some time passed and the couple hasn't returned that was not until.

*BANG*
*BANG*

We all heard gunshots coming from the canteen. We all rush to the canteen and find that.

"Connie and Sasha a-are...." I couldn't finish my sentence

"Gone..." Armin stated.
The whole canteen was a mess but no sign of blood anywhere it looks like Sasha and Connie were taken.

My fear grew cause it can happen to any of us at the moment.

Minutes later Levi arrived with some people and investigated while us friends were advised to go back into our dorms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third Persons View.

Sasha woke up in a cage and she found many cages around her as well. While regaining consciousness she can hear familiar voices coming from a room in the corner.

"Please! Don't touch her just torture me instead!"  The person sounded like Ymir Sasha thought

"I-it's ok B-baby just don't watch I can handle... AHHH AHHHH PLEASE STOP"  The girl sounded like Historia Sasha thought.

"Oh no! What are they doing to my friends" Sasha thought as she trembled in fear

She looked around looking for someone to talk to but everyone seemed unconscious.

"Shit what do I do" Sasha thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who do you think is behind all this...

Sorry short chapter only haha till next time guys and stay safe.