Chapter 4: Sorries, Tears and Trust issues.

Annie's Pov

I run and run until I could reach the disciplinary committee's office 'This is all my fault. Armin's in this tight spot because off me I should be the one in there not him'

Upon my arrival Armin was already out of the office sitting on a chair. He then notices me and runs up to me giving me hug.

"Are you ok Annie" He said while hugging me.

'No this ain't right it's my fault not his'

"Armin let me explain It's my fault you got in trouble If I had just looked where I was going this wouldn't happen" I said while I was beginning to cry cause of the guilt I felt within me.

"I'm sorry Armin*sobs* I'm sorry It's all my fault and you got hurt because of me*sobs* you don't deserve a person like me me I'm to horrible for you*sobs*"

All of the sudden he caresses my hair and pats my back while he's hugging me.

"No, no Annie don't say that your a good person and I deserve a good person like you so don't blame yourself ok" He said with a tone of assurance.

"So stop crying and I'll handle this"

"Okay*sobs*Promise"

He then grabs my pinky finger and interlocks it with his.

"Promise"

Our moment was interrupted when the head of the disciplinary committee opened the door revealing me and Armin hugging 

 "Ahem umm excuse me ma'am may I talk to your boyfriend for a while"

'Me his girlfriend oh no I'm screwed'

"Sorry sir but she's my friend not my girlfriend to be exact"

It hurt hearing him say that but It's true I'm just his friend and I'll never be his girlfriend.

" Oh my apologies Mr. Arlert and..."

"Ms. Leonhart sir" I respond in a soft mannered tone

"OK nice to meet you Ms. Leonhart but can I borrow your friend cause he has some explaining to do why he started a fight and-

"NO sir It's my fault he got into a fight I'm the one your supposed to talk too"

After explaining everything he gave us a unreadable look.

"Hmmm you know what since I know how this story goes I'll give you both a 30 minute detention after class"

"I'll just deal with Mr. Hoover and you two are excused"

Seconds later the door shut in front of us Armin and I look at each other then burst into laughter.

"Could of been worse but at least It's only 30 minutes" Armin said.

" I know"

Again our moment was destroyed when Armin's friends started running to us.

They immediately hug Armin while Historia and Ymir hug me.

"Are you guys ok" Sasha said 

"Were ok" Me and Armin replied

"Armin" OH SHIT IT'S HIS GIRLFRIEND I'M DEAD

"yes Mikasa"

'So Mikasa is the name I see' 

Damn she looks so scary yet so beautiful no wonder Armin fell for her.

She then drags Armin away along with the  guy named Eren I heard.

Armin's Pov

The three of us arrive in our meet up place in school and we start talking.