CHAPTER 3: BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND?

Annie's Pov

After a goodnight sleep i slowly open my eyes to start this wonderful day not until...

I felt an arm wrapped around me I look behind and oh my god it's Armin but why is he hugging me.

'oh my god Annie he's hugging you savor the moment you dummy'

He then opened his eyes slowly and I act that I was asleep so he won't see me starting at him.

He then stood up and realized what he was doing.

"sorry Annie but you hugged me first so I just hugged back so that you can feel safe"

I act like I can't hear anything due to me sleeping. I then felt the weight of the bed lighten then I took a little peek and saw him walking out the door probably to cook breakfast. I fish my phone from the table side to my left and check the time.

It was 6:30 in the morning and our classes start in 8:30.

But damn why did I hug him... Wait I thought he was part of my dream instead it was real I thought I saw Armin in my dream but instead I hugged him for real.

'awkkkkkkkk my heart' my thoughts were interrupted when he came in so tried to act I was asleep again but I was too late he saw me.

"good morning Annie I was gonna cook us some breakfast but I just thought to check on you first"

'oh my god he thought about me awkkkk again my heart but Annie stop he has a girlfriend what part of that can you not understand'

I was snapped away from my thought's when he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to the dining area. He made me sit down and told him to wait while cooks our breakfast.

He walks back to the kitchen and as for me I go back to my thoughts.

'damn he such husband material wait aww... Stop it Annie he has a GIRLFRIEND STOP THINKING ABOUT BEING WITH HIM JEEZ' I mentally slap myself.

Minutes later he came back with a plateful of pancakes and bacon he puts it on the table and we dig in.

"Armin?" I start.

"yes Annie what do you need"

"umm can w-we drop by my house I need to get something"

"ohh OK but just to remind you we have classes at 8:30"

Welp it looks like I have to wear his clothes going to school well looks like we gotta role with it.

When me and Armin got to my house I grabbed what I needed like my other books for my other subjects today.

In the car Armin played some music and it kinda related to the both of us. Boyfriend by Ariana Grande.

"umm Annie are you alright"

"yup"

But to be honest with you I feel nervous cause we're going to the school in the same car what if his girlfriend gets mad and causes a scene. What do I do...

After a 30 minute drive me and Armin finally arrive in school.

Once the both of us walk out the car damn everybody is starting at us. What do I do...

I was snapped away from my thoughts when Armin grabbed my shoulder.

"Annie let's go"

I look around and damn there still staring.

"OK let's go"

While walking I was keeping my head down but all I hear was false accusations.

'oh my god the new girl is with Armin what a total slut'