Chapter 16: Mine and Mine only

Annie's Pov

I'm gonna give what some of ya'll want...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I swam up while holding Armin with all my strength. After some swimming I finally arrived with Armin on the shore.

'Thank god I took those swimming classes back home in Marley'

Once we arrived on the shore I immediately start doing CPR to Armin.

'Don't die on me baby' I thought to myself.

I kept on going until my friends arrive along with Victoria.

'Damn it Annie suck it up you gotta kiss him this bitch' 

*Kiss*

I start breathing in his mouth and soon after I start pumping his chest.

'Come on baby breath'

After some moments of CPR. Armin opens his eyes and starts coughing water out.

*Cough*

*Cough*

"Annie?" Armin looks at me.

I immediately hug him and I start crying.

"Don't do that again baby*sobs* I thought I *sobs* fucking lost you, You fucking s-scared me" I said while crying.

He then hugs back and gives a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm alright *cough* love stop crying" He told me.

"Ok*sobs*" I reply.

We were still hugging each other when I looked to my right and found Eren, Mikasa and that bitch Victoria watching.

'Did you enjoy the Show Victoria? serves you right bitch. He's mine'

"Are ya'll alright" Mikasa asks.

We both nod.

"Ok if that's the case I'll call a Camp officer to get you two to safety while you two go back to the camp" Mikasa told us.

"And here are your shirts you guys" Eren tell us and hands Armin and my shirt back. 

After some time a camp officer came to our area and assisted me and Armin back to our camp.

Upon arrival our camp officer advised us to take a rest and get ready for the next program later in the evening.

When I arrived in my dorm I took of my clothes and head to the showers.

-in the showers-

While I was in the shower I couldn't keep my mind of my make out session with Armin in the in my little private area. And I also couldn't get his perfect toned body off my mind it's like I want something more than just his kiss.

'Control your self Annie now's not the time to think about doing it with Armin'

After my relaxing shower I wear my clothes I head to my little private area to have some alone time or maybe some alone with Armin if he goes there.

As I was walking to my private place I see Armin skipping rocks in the pond in my private area. So I sneak up on him to surprise him.

I quietly walk behind him and give him a big hug.