Chapter 1: MY FIRST DAY

Annie's Pov

I had finally arrived in my new school and it was quite bigger than my old school and there were lots of people walking around.

Once I entered a student part of the council walked up to me.

She was smaller than me but she looked like a goddess and she had blonde hair like me.

"Hi I'm Historia Christa Lenz Reiss your student council officer and I'll be..."

"oy! Who are you!"

This browned haired woman with short hair and she has freckles in her face which made her look cute I'm not gonna lie and she was hella taller than me.

"I-I'am An-Annie LeonHart"

"see I told babe its easier when you just shout at them"

The tall woman told this woman of a goddess.

"but babe it's not nice considering...

"Are you new here miss Leonhart"

"yes"

"OK this is Ymir she's-she's my girlfriend you see and she's part of the student council and she's in the track and field team"

I just nod in response.

After showing me the ropes and giving the details they gave me my locker key and they left me and walked hands together

They looked so cute together I wish I had a boyfriend but with these looks and personality I don't think so.

I walk around school looking for my first class but I accidentally bumped into someone. I fell on my butt and I heard angelic yet masculine voice he had blonde hair

"Are you alright"

I can hear the concern in his voice he immediately held out his hand so I can get up. When I grabbed his hand it felt so soft like baby's skin and his skin his eyes his voice everything was perfect he was the definition of the perfect boy.

"thanks" I said coldly

"no problem but can I ask you a question"

"sure"

"what's your...

All of the sudden a woman with black hair approached the both of us and grabbed him away probably his girlfriend.
.
.
.
.
I had finally arrived in my first class it was history but upon my arrival classes haven't started yet so quickly find a place to sit luckily I found a seat near the window and I out my things down and since classes haven't started I put my air pods on and listen to Greek god by Conan gray.

While listening to the song it kind off reminded me of that boy I met in the campus earlier something about him made me feel something I've yet to understand but who I'am I kidding he has a girlfriend for F sake and all I can do is watch but who I'am I to care.

Minutes later I heard the bell ring and finally our teacher had arrived and our class had started but all of the sudden the teacher announced something.

"Hello everyone I'm Mister Johnson your history teacher and Advisor and today it appears to me we have a new student her TCH who ever this student is please stand up and introduce yourself" the teacher said nicely.

Once I stood up I could feel everyone glaring at me but I had no choice but to suck it up and introduce myself.

"Hello everyone I'm Annie Leonhart I'm 17 years old and let's all get along"

I sat down and finally I could feel some kind of weight lifted off me.

After my introduction the PA suddenly announced something.