Chapter 9: Camping III

Third person's view

The program has started. Student's were being paired up and some have started the obstacle course. In the midst of all this Armin and Annie's names weren't called just yet. After some time out of all the people that could be paired It was Armin and Annie that was paired up. Is this luck or is it destiny.

Armin and Annie line up together and wait for their turn in the obstacle course. While waiting Armin and Annie start a little conversation.

"Out of all people it's still you" Armin says.

"I know right some how it's always us" Annie replied back.

They didn't want people to know that they knew each other cause what's the point of the program if you know each other. After waiting in line it was Annie and Armin's turn in the obstacle course.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!" The camp master said then blows the whistle.

The duo then started running and finish some obstacles. Everything was going well for the both of them. But good things come to and end don't they.

In the middle part of the obstacle course the both of them need to climb up a 10 meter rope and ring a bell to move on in the course. Armin climbs and clears his rope while Annie clears hers as well but the problem was she didn't stick the landing.

"AHH!" Annie winced in pain as she landed and tweaked her ankle. 

Without hesitation Armin carries Annie bridal style away from the obstacle course so the others could continue. Armin then sit's Annie down on a bench to check her condition.

"Where does it hurt Annie" Armin asked.

"In my ankle on the right" Annie said as she winced in pain.

Armin then takes off Annie's right shoe to check the situation.

"OK Annie it's a little swollen I'll get a bag of ice you stay here ok"

Armin then runs to the medical bay of the camp and ask for a ice bag. The nurse then returns and gives Armin the ice bag. 

Minutes later Armin return's to Annie and applies the ice bag on her ankle.

"You ok Annie" Armin ask.

"Yeah a little better now"

Moments later there friends had finally finished the course and start to look for Armin and Annie. After some time of looking they find Annie sitting on a bench while Armin is pressing an ice bag on her ankle. They then approach Annie and Armin.

"Yo what happened to Annie" Connie and Sasha ask.

"Oh in the rope climb she landed wrong on her ankle and it's really bruised and a little swollen " Armin said.

"I'll be back I'll just get a bandage and a ankle support sock from the medical bay"

Armin then leaves. Leaving Annie with there friends.

"Look's like my hunch was right he does care about you" Ymir said.

Every body then looks at Ymir then back to Annie.

"What do you mean Ymir" Annie asked.

"It's been a while since he really cared for someone ever since Hitch passed away" Ymir said

"Wait all of you knew Hitch?" Annie asked.

 Everyone nodded their heads except Annie

"She was Armin's sunshine" Historia said