Chapter 2: Getting to know each other.

Annie's Pov

Damn what do I do. I fished out my phone from my bag and call my parents.

ANNIE:

HEY MOM ARE YA'LL AT THE HOUSE

Annie's mom:

sorry darling were not, in fact were at your uncles place

and we cant go home cause of this storm sorry honey your

gonna have to stay at home by yourself for today ok.

ANNIE:

OH OK BYE THEN SEE YA'LL TOMORROW 

LOVE YOU MOM AND SAY HI TO ABIGAIL

FOR ME OK BYE.

I ended the call and I can see that Armin wants to know what's going on.

"Armin umm can I stay at your place for today there's a problem"

"What problem?"

"I cant go home my family isn't home there at my uncles place far away form the city but they cant get home due to the storm so yeah that's it."

Armin's Pov

After hearing her I immediately reverse the car and head to a alternate rout to my house. After 30 mins we finally got to my home I head out first and open the door for Annie while I'm holding up a umbrella a moment later once she got out the car she trips in front of me causing me to hug her our faces were near each other and I could feel my heart beat so fast.

.

.

.

"Armin?" again with that cold tone.

''yes?''

if your wondering its been 30 mins since we got inside my house and I just found out that my parents won't be home cause of they're business trip so its just me and Annie in my house and the energy in here is kinda awkward and were both sitting in the couch together and she just got out from her shower and I let her borrow some of my clothes and to be honest she looks cute in my hoodie and sweats she looks like the perfect girlfriend but don't get ahead of yourself Armin.

"umm Armin where's your kitchen"

"oh go straight from here and its to the hallway to the left but why"

"ohhh nothin just asking"

'that's weird' I thought to myself .

minutes later she stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Umm Armin d-do y-you w-want anything I'll cook" she said in a shy tone.

all of the sudden I can feel she's trying to open up to me and that's a good thing I hope.

" no, no sit down Annie your my guest I should be the on cooking for you"

"no you offered me stay here it's at least the thing I can do or just take it as a thanks for offering me a ride"

I stood up and held her shoulders which shook her I can see it in her eyes.