Chapter 26: Waking up from a nightmare

Armin's POV

"Victoria!" I suddenly scream as I stood up from the bed.

I look beside me and see my lovely girlfriend sleeping beside me.

Must have been a bad dream huh but a really long one.

I saw all my friends die and there's this one mysterious girl that was there too she was blonde like Victoria but different.

The thing was her face was blurred while all my friends faces weren't.

I look at the time It was 9am on a Saturday.

I then felt movement beside me it was Victoria. I give her a kiss on the forehead and greet her good morning.

"Good morning babe" I say.

"Morning babe care too cook breakfast for us" She ask.

I give her one more kiss and I hop off the bed and cook us breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Annie's POV

I wake up due to the loud ringing of my phone.

I pick up my phone from the side table and look at the caller ID.

It was Mikasa by bestie.

"Hey girl whats up" I ask.

"You down to go the mall later with the gang" She asks.

"I'm down see y'all later then" I say.

She then hung up the phone and I lie down again on the bed thinking about the dream I had just had.

In my dream I died with my friends. But one person stood out but his face was blurred.

All I remember was me saying I love you too someone then everything blacked out after.

What ever that was maybe it was just the future telling me something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After some time it was finally time to go the hang out. I had just taken a shower and freshened up and wore my outfit for today.

I then head to the garage and take my car. It was a Aston Martin db11.

For some reason if wondering my parents bought the car for me but for some reason the car felt familiar or maybe I'm still getting used too it or whatever.

After a twenty minute drive I finally arrived in the mall. And there I saw my friends.

Mikasa and Eren. They're dating by the way.

Connie and Sasha. As far as I heard Connie was helping a buddy of his get a date with Sasha. And if you're wondering they're only bestfriends.

Historia and Reiner have been dating for a while and they're like the perfect couple I envy them a lot to be honest.

And lastly Bertholdt. He's my bestfriend and I heard a rumor he likes me.

But the thing is I don't like him.

Don't get me wrong he's nice and all but It's like something's not making me click with him.

3rd Person's View.

The friends all met up in the center of the mall and from there they did many things eat, go to the cinema, and play in the arcade.

After a very long day they all decided to have a dinner to end their day.

During dinner they all opened up about having a nightmare of some sort. Then when Annie explained her nightmare it all felt similar.

Almost like they were all there in the dream and something happened to them.

After dinner they all separated and went back home.

Except for Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Bro it's impossible" Reiner said.

"I know. This has been going on for three months now and all of the sudden all of them get a memory off it" Bertholdt said.

The two guys were still in shock they needed to talk to Victoria about this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile...

Armin was in a cafe when a familiar person approached him.

"Armin is that you" A tall girl with freckles spoke behind Armin.

Armin then looked behind him and gave her a look.

"Do I know you?" Armin asks.

The girl then just storms out the cafe and that left Armin wondering.

"Who was that?" Armin wondered.

Armin then saw his phone ring. It was Victoria.

"Babe I'm coming too pick you up see later mwah"

"See you later then babe" Armin replies.

After a few minutes Victoria picked up Armin and they drove off too their home.

And if your wondering why they live together. It's cause they're parents arranged them too live together ever since they met each other but eventually they really had feelings for each other.

On the way back Armin asks something too Victoria that makes her startle.

"Babe there was this one girl she came up too me and it looked like she knows me but before I could talk too her she left the cafe and I was wondering if maybe you know her" Armin asked.

'Shit she didn't die but how' Victoria wondered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'll get you guys back I promise"

Ymir tells her self as she looks up at the moon.

"I'll wake you all up from this god forsaken nightmare"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think happened?