Chapter 26A - gear up & Chapter 26B - back in dimension 1A

Chapter 26A – gear up.

Both teams where gearing up for the trip ahead of them. "what do we pack for something like this?" glass asked. "whatever you can use to defeat the bootlegs." Pearl responded as she packed three different crossbows and two quivers full of arrows. "isn't that a little extreme?" glass asked "we don't know what where going up against and we need to figure out where they are. The longer we wait the more time they have to find what they need to." Peal said going for the door. "we still need to wait; onyx is using the data that she downloaded to find where everybody should go." Copper explained. "shouldn't you be helping her?" pearl asked impatiently.

"I want to; however I can't interfere with her suit. On the other hand, I have something you will need to get. Come with me." He asked of the two there. They followed him and they got the others to see what he had. "why do you have our clothes?" Citrine asked. "as you remember onyx made herself a suit. Well when she went back to the other dimension, I was able to make versions for the rest of us. I had to improvise, and they have an emergency return button. It will bring you back to the citadel. Form no matter where you are." He explained. "could they doit from, say, a different dimension?" aqua asked. "possibly, it might be your only way back. "copper explained.

"that's nice and all, but where do I fit in." jasper asked. "unfortunately it would tear your body apart if you did this without a core. So I'm going to need you to stay here and monitor where we are." Copper responded. They grabbed their clothes and changed into them. "they work on your core, but to get you back home, we had to add a few of the small elemental crystals." Copper explained. "are you done yet onyx?" copper asked over a radio. "bring everybody to the machine." She asked of copper. When they all arrived, they saw onyx had a few wires hooked up to her suit. "why do you have all of those hooked up to your suit?" aqua asked.

"they've helped me determine the best person to go to the right dimension. Granite and Citrine will be going to dimension 67A. ruby and aqua are heading to dimension 23. obsidian and sapphire are heading to a pocket dimension, specifically pocket dimension 2. glass and pearl are heading for dimension 10A and finally, copper and I are going to dimension 138A." she explained. "so how are we getting there?" obsidian asked. "I'm going to open the portals one by one and you'll use the suits to get back. I gave them a test run in the next dimension over. It was just nature and even then, I went to a dessert to test it." onyx explained. "is everybody ready for this?" granite asked. They all nodded. "remember, you'll only have your partner to rely on, so be careful and play it smarter, not harder." Citrine finished off as onyx started opining the portals. They entered each portal one by one while jasper stayed behind to keep an eye on the communicator channels and their locations.

Chapter 26B – back in dimension 1A

Gwen walked through town while holding her girlfriend's hand. "your so cue when your nervous." Elizbeth said seeing that Gwen was nervous for onyx as she hadn't called in nearly a month. "Gwen... can you hear me..." onyx asked through the communicator. "onyx is that you, where have you been?" Gwen asked into the communicator. "can't...explain...get everybody together...need help." Onyx said through the communicator. "where are you?" Gwen asked into the communicator, but the connection was gone. "what was that?" Elizbeth asked. "she's in trouble. It must be the bootlegs and coal." Gwen explained trying to walk off. "who's coal?" Elizabeth asked. "onyx's dad. We need to get the others." "but ted won't talk to any of us now that Charlie is trying to do better." Elizabeth explained.

"then where going to have to make him realise what is going on, you go and get Amy, Jessica and Brian. I'm getting the other two." Gwen told Elizabeth. "I don't feel comfortable asking them to do something like this." "this is bigger than just taking back a tower. All of reality is at stake. If they build the machine, like onyx thinks they will, there won't be any stopping them. We need to stop them when we get the chance." Gwen explained. "why don't I ever see this more, leader, attitude from you?" "just go. "Gwen responded.

She ran for the adoption centre, after going home and grabbing her bow with the quiver, where she saw Olivia leaving the building and she stopped her. "hay Gwen, what's up?" Olivia asked. "it's onyx." "how bad is it?" Olivia asked . "get your scythe." Gwen responded. "excuse me girls, I have a different dimension to save." "it might be worse than that. I might become all of reality." Gwen explained. "is ted coming?" Olivia asked. "that's what we need to go and find out. We're going to need everybody." Gwen explained. Olivia ran inside and grabbed her scythe. "so has onyx actually told you what where meant to do?" Olivia asked as they ran through the park, and into the shady part of town. "the connection was bad, she told me before that if the connection was ever bad that she was probably in a pocket dimension. If she's in a pocket dimension, then something is wrong."

They arrived at ted's house and they nocked. "what do you two losers want?" ted asked opining the door. "come on don't devolve please, we were doing so well." Gwen responded. "what do you care, you only care about Charlie now." "no we don't, you just think that. Get over yourself, we have a universe to save. Mabey all of reality." Olivia said sternly. "do you want to fight me?" "no, we have all of reality to save. Now get over yourself and help us." Olivia responded. "guys break it up. We're a team. We need to have each other's back. Ted, I know that you think we left you for Charlie, and I know you think that she didn't deserve the help you didn't deserve, but the truth is that we all still think you've become a good person. Now come on, my girlfriend and the others are wating for us." Gwen responded.

"I'll come, but this doesn't mean we are even." "I still don't get why he started to go like this." Olivia responded. "where are you taking my child?" his mom asked. "now I remember." Olivia responded, finally able to punch the woman in the face. They then ran off. "now then, let's go save the multiverse." Gwen said while the trio ran to the bunker in the woods. "everybody here?" Gwen asked, "we are commander Gwen, so what's the plan?" Elizbeth asked. "can you hear me onyx?" Gwen asked. "yes, I can. You wouldn't believe the adventure I've just been on. I got to meet..." "not the time onyx, you said you needed help. What are the bootlegs up to now?" Gwen asked. "there trying to build a time machine. We need everybody here, I'll come for you soon. Although it won't be for an hour or so, hang in there." Onyx explained walking off.