Chapter 28A - of demons and men & Chapter 28B - alien planets

Chapter 28A – of demons and men

When they arrived, obsidian was immediately scared under the closest table. "what is this place?" she asked their where what had to be demons everywhere. They came in many different shapes and sizes, but one thing was clear, they weren't at the citadel anymore. "onyx said this was a pocket dimension. I wonder if where in hell." "don't give me ideas. This place is terrifying." Obsidian responded. Sapphire just looked around for whoever they were meant to find there. "I wonder what they would need from a place like this. I wonder if spinel was sent here." Sapphire asked. "why was I sent here? This place is terrifying." Obsidian responded trying to keep her hair from catching on fire.

"you have the most control over your suit, why don't you just use your suit." Sapphire asked. "and stop being prejudges, you weren't exactly the nicest person eighter." Sapphire continued. "hay, watch where your walking lady." One of the demons Infront of her said when they she bumped into one of them. "well, I think they should be around here anyway." Sapphire said as obsidian hid in her suit. "hay, you haven't seen another person, that looks kinda like me, around, here have you?" sapphire asked a newspaper stand owner. "she's over there. Can you stop her, she's starting to go on a rampage?" The store owner asked. She just saluted and grabbed obsidian. "come on, you need to brave." Sapphire reminded obsidian. "besides it's a she that's here, it's eight opal or lapis. I can take them on my own, but I need someone to keep the people back. Can you do that?" sapphire asked of obsidian. "I think I can." Obsidian responded as she started to call everybody back.

"hay sis, long time no see." Lapis said. "I'm not your sister." "I wasn't talking to you." Lapis responded pointing at obsidian who was trying to be as nice as she could to the demons. "what are you here for?" sapphire asked. "you would like to know, wouldn't you?" lapis responded, tearing the vine whips that where coming her way. Sapphire made one of the native plates encapsulate lapis. "I just need one demon. But you can guess which one." Lapis responded as she broke the plant apart by using its own water to explode it.

Sapphire thought about which demon lapis was going after when she bumped into it. "you wouldn't happen to be a time demon, would you?" sapphire asked. "I might be, but who's asking?" the demon responded. Sapphire made her vine whips and pulled the demon to the side and out of the way of an attack of lapis. "what was that for?" the time demon asked. "I didn't need the demon silly; I just needed a DNA sample. And here it is." Lapis explained before jumping into a mini portal. "dam it, obsidian where are you, we lost. We need to go back." She explained as found sapphire and she activated her suit and they both set off. "so you 2 failed as well?" ruby asked. "yeah." "that's 3 to 2 so far. Let's hope it latest stays this way." Granite responded.

Chapter 28B – alien planets

"where are we?" glass asked as they looked around the planet filled with different looking plants. "I don't know, and I don't care." Pearl responded as she blew through the plants. "we need to find whoever it is who's here, and we need to take them down." Pearl continued pushing through. "don't you think we should slow down and not destroy alien life here." Glass asked when they came across a similar looking goop to coppers backpack. "I wonder if this got pulled through with the rest of us." Pearl asked herself when it came to life.

"what is happening?" glass asked as it formed it's self into a humanoid form. "hello there, and who would you be." "I'm glass and this is pearl, who are you?" "I'm a techno organic life form. But you can all me techno." The living goop explained. "all right then techno, can you tell me where we are?" pearl asked in a menacing tone. "stand down pearl. She means to ask if you can tell us where we are, we don't think where on earth anymore." Glass explained. "you are far from home, and I swear I've already talked to you before pearl. I pointed you towards our city and everything." Techno remembered. "wait, that would mean..." pearl said glancing at glass. "it's her." Glass responded. "do you mind telling me who you're talking about?" techno asked.

"Shure, where talking about her evil clone that's here for something. We don't know." Glass responded. "she might just be after some of my species. We are able to merge with tech." techno explained. "we need to get their now, can you take us?" glass asked. "let's go." Techno said merging with a broken hovercycle. They two got on and they were off. When they arrived, they could see that other species where also there. One of them was lit on fire and the other was some kind of cat alien that focused on its rage. "we need to get her now." Pearl exclaimed as they road onto the village.

Pearl flew in and started to attack opal when she took off into a mini portal. "she got, away didn't she?" glass asked. "she did, and we need to get back and hope that where not the only who lost." Pearl responded. "thanks for your help techno, here take this. stay in touch." Glass said handing techno his communicator, techno merged with the communicator and they headed out. They saw everybody else sitting there. "so everybody else failed?" glass asked. "yeah, let's hope onyx and copper win at their task." Granite responded as they looked at the broken machine.