Chapter 10

Cheyenne's POV
I woke up feeling good and sore I lost my virginity to my amazing boyfriend and it was good and I am very sore so I didn't go to school today so D is sleeping peacefully on the side of me so I grabbed his shirt and slipped it on and went downstairs to the kitchen so I started to get started on breakfast so I started making some banana pancakes then I made hash brown and eggs along with sausage and biscuits then all of a sudden I felt some hands wrapped around my waist I instantly knew that it was D'angelo. He started to give me a hickey on my neck then his hands travel down to my womanhood. Then seconds later we were down on the kitchen floor having morning s3x. After having morning sex we took a shower together and we had sex again we washed of and got out the shower we got dressed because Angelo was taking me shopping so I put on a black matching bra and panties then I put my black true religion skinny jeans and my red and white striped blouse with my red and white Jordan retros then my babe came in the room wearing the exact same thing except he wore true religion cargo shorts so we went out to his Porsche I know my baby has a lot of cars. And if your wondering did the food burned down no I was finished with the food anyhow so my baby and I arrived to the mall he came out the car and then came to my side and opened the door and helped me out then he closed and locked the car we walked in the mall hand in hand and you can tell there were some jealous ratchet hoes with they ugly wacky cheap weave and some ugly ass niggas mugging my baby we just walked passed them and went straight to Victoria Secret when we reached we went inside and I grabbed a basket and gave it to D'angelo and he took it I went to the lingerie section and got a few corset and thongs to please my man he was smirking when he saw what I dropped in the basket then I went to the panty section and got a few panties and boy shorts and the panties what said sexy ,juicy ,boss lady then I got like a hundred bra and two hundred matching bra and panty set then I got the lotion and spray set and some sweat pants and matching sweatshirt then we headed to the cashier she folded up the items and put in the bag .
That will 299.45 she said Angelo pulled a stack of hundred dollar bills and he gave her three hundred and told her to keep the change I took the bag from the cashier. We walked out hand in hand towards forever 21 the minute we step in side of the store I went to the section where the rompers were and grabbed four of them what were purple ,pink ,blue and red then I grabbed a few jeans ,shorts and a lot of tank tops and blouse with couple of jewellery then we went straight to the cashier now this cashier was ratchet as ever and had the audacity to flirt with my man I said boo do your damn job and cash my items up my man wasn't even into her he was mugging the sh!t outta her she ring up the stuff and he threw four grand at her and got his change back then he kissed me passionately in front of her then he lead me out the store and I turned around and smirked at her with the bags in my hand then walked out the store hand in hand with my man. Then we went to true religion shop and I got a lot of skinny jeans for me and some Capri s and high waisted shorts then I got plenty jeans for Angelo then we went to the cashier so she can ring up these items she ringed up and the total was 244.56 so he gave her three hundred and she gave me the receipt and the change back. Then my baby took me Kay's jewellers and my baby got me bunch diamond stud earrings a necklace a promise ring my baby almost bought the whole store then we went to footlockers and he got us the latest Jordan's then we went for lunch even though I like to be independent I still appreciate my man I love him dearly and I will fight for my man trust me these hoes just jealous after hanging out shopping D took me home and we laid off in bed for the rest of the day .

Authors note: did D'angelo used a condom or not is she preggo. Find out soon vote and comment