Chapter 49

1 Month Later 

Cheyenne

Hey yall it has been a month since you last heard from us newlyweds I am doing great and my hubby D'angelo is also doing good we are stronger than ever and we went on our honeymoon to The Bahamas we stayed at the Melia Hotel it was amazing the employees they were mannerly and pleasant and the food is amazing we went Arawaki or Fish Fry  we went to this restaurant called Oh Andros the food there was so amazing I had fish fingers with peas and rice with their signature macaroni and plantains and babe had the Steam chicken with peas and rice their macaroni and coleslaw and we had Bahama Mamas one of their famous alcoholic drink .

We had  lots of  sex we were going at it from we arrived their at the hotel we also went to Dolphins Encounter where we had a fun time with the Dolphins I had a great time also we had their Conch salad and conch fritters which was absolutely amazing we tour the city we went all around Nassau we saw the House of Parliament and it is a pink building where they discuss the bills and laws  and like in America we have a president well they have a prime minister  and members of parliament  and a governor general who is under the queen of London .

We enjoyed the beach it is clear and reflects the sky and it was fun I got  some  items to remember the Bahamas by like their flag ,two straw bags for Caia and Chenique  a bag with the Bahamas in the Bahamian colors on it and I got DJ and Dominic Bahamian shirts and hats along with some shoes .

We are now back in Atlanta and I  am still off from the hospital until tomorrow cause tomorrow is my first day back along with my sister  Chelsea.

*Chelsea*

Hey yall it has been a month since you have heard from me well I am great and my hubby Laquan is doing good also  we are stronger than ever like my sister told yall we did the same thing as them same place we also had a lot of sex and it was great now tomorrow I go back to work like my sis said but I am great and now I got a an amazing hubby .

*********************************************************************************************

I updated finally yall please vote and comment and thank you for the votes however I would like to see more comments and votes please and thank you once again .