Chapter 16

Cheyenne

So I'm six months pregnant I returned to school and everyone was staring at me like crazy even the thirsty bixtches I could careless what they think and also I got accepted in to UCLA ,spell man ,Howard university and three other colleges I still haven't decided on which college I want to go to so I'm still thinking I decided to name my babies I chose Caia Cheyenne D'angela and D'angelo Dominic Williams Jr everyday the twins are pressing onto my bladder it's like I have to pee every time I drink juice or water or any other beverage and when ever Angelo talks to them they kick because they know their daddy is talking to them I can't wait in three months I get to see my bundles of joy so today is the final examination this whole week we had examinations I'm glad exams are over for us today. So I decided to go out shopping some more for my babies I end up buying more clothes and shoes for the babies ,myself and D'angelo then I went home since we could've go home early so I went into our room and put the bags up then I went in the bed and fell asleep.

the next day D'angelo and I had to go to school because all the seniors have an important meeting and it is about graduation and we will be getting our robes and hats and they told us how were going be coming row by row so I get up and go to our bathroom and I shower and then I dry off then I put on my bra and panties with my sundress and my sandals I grab my bag and cell phone and go downstairs waiting for D'angelo to hurry up then his big head came down the stairs.

Its about time your big head come we got to go babe so lets get going I told Angelo while he grabbed his car keys and grabbing my hand and leading us out the door and locking it up .

While driving to school D'angelo puts his hand on my stomach and DJ starts kicking and I felt it looks like he is going to be just like his daddy I know well he aint going to spoil my children and I will not spoil them if they rude they will be punished and I will treat them right and cherish them unlike my crack head mother .

Just then we arrive at the school and we went right in the gymnasium where we are suppose to be meeting we went and sit on one of the benches waiting for this meeting to start .

The meeting had already started and the principal called us one by one to get our hats and robes and he also told us to be safe and have a great future .

After leaving the school premises D'angelo took me shopping for the twins room I decided that I want the room to be blue and yellow because I am not going to do the traditional when you have a baby girl I am doing it my way and my way only .

So D'angelo parked the car and we went in the children's place I saw some pretty dresses for my baby girl Caia so I decided to get a few and the matching bows and then I got couple shirts and pants for D'angelo Jr after that we went to the other aisles I end up getting a matching outfit for my babies but in different colors with some bibs and some diaper bags .

Then we cashed out the items and paid for it and then we got the bag and left then we went in foot locker and right away the hubby started talking .

hi can I have the new Jordans in every colors in sizes ,6 ,12 and the baby size please and thank you he told the sales person she went in the back .

She came back with all the boxes in a wagon and carried it by the cashier the cashier ringed up the shoes my baby gave her his card and she all of a sudden gives me this nasty look I ask her if she get a problem D'angelo notices it and tells her she is fired so the next cashier rings up my stuff turns up D'angelo owns this store but I don't understand your seventeen and graduating but I guess he owns some of these stores so the police wont be on his behind .