Chapter 14

Cheyenne
I told my dad about my pregnancy and he was excited so I'm three months pregnant and I want to be a great mother to my baby today is Monday and I'm going to school nobody in school knows I'm pregnant but my boyfriend because word in school gets travel to fast and nobody needs to know but our family so I meet D'angelo mom and she likes me and she is happy she is going to be a grandma even though I'm seventeen and pregnant so I met this girl from school her name is Gina and she is cool we became friends quickly . So I woke up and went in the bathroom I turned on the water so it can get warm so while waiting I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I turned on the curling iron after that I went in the shower I lathered my body with my coconut and milk body wash then I rinsed off I got out the shower and dried my body off I went back in our master bedroom did I tell yall Angelo made me move in with him. I picked out my lace bra and panty then I decided to wear my skinnies with my blue and red v neck top and my concords .
I notice that d'angelo is still asleep so I went and got out his true religion jeans and a blue and red graphic tee with his black concords just like my outfit then I grabbed his Calvin Klein boxers along with his briefs and a tee shirt then I woke him up and told him to get in the shower and that his clothes is on the chair I went downstairs and started breakfast I made pancakes,eggs ,hash browns ,grits ,sausage and bacon by the time I was done making breakfast my boo came downstairs .

D'angelo
My babe already had my clothes out when she waked me up so I stripped out of my pajama bottoms and the shirt I was wearing and got in the shower after showering for an hour and a half I got out of the shower and I dried my naked body off then I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went into our room she had my underwear and clothes laid out I put on my briefs and my boxers then I grabbed my black socks and put them on then I put on my white tee shirt along with my true religions jeans and my shirt then I put on my concords then I went downstairs to the kitchen and my baby had breakfast prepared so I kissed her on her cheek then we sat down at the table and ate the breakfast Chey prepared after that we cleared the table and I grabbed her bookbag and her and we got in my bmw and we were on our way to school it's April and we only have a month and a half left in school .

So the next part of this chapter will be up soon sorry it's short I wanted to do a quick update
Vote and comment
ladyray1994