Chapter 3

Cheyenne's Pov 

After I got home from school there was a note from my drug addicted mom saying she went off and marry a rich guy and left me some money for the bills to be paid along with her stupid boyfriend still here so I went and cleaned up the house and cooked  and you know this idiot ga come and  say baby what you cooking I told him I am not your damn baby .

I quickly cleaned my room while the food was cooking tmorrow I will look for a part time job to hel me and I will call my dad and sisters to help me out .and by tomorrow I will kick out this stupid idiot he dont do nothing  so by tonight  he will be gone .

So while I was finishing up on the food  my phone vibrated and I looked and see that it was D'angelo calling .

C: Hhello

D: hey babe 

C:Hi Angelo 

D: what you doing now babe 

C: I was cleaning and plus my mom left and abandoned me with her nasty a#$ boyfriend he is a pervert .

D: where do you live I am coming over .

C: 44 avenue grove (made up yall)

D: I am on my way 

After that conversation I started  to get worriedd then the door bell interrupted my thoughts  I opened it and there stood an angry looking D'Angelo .

Babe why she did that are you ok did he touch you anywhere .

No he didnt I was getting ready to kick him out doe and babe we are not gilfriend and boyfriend Angelo.

Soon we will be ok I dont like Brandy I have my eyes on you .

Narration

Thank goodness Cheyenne was safe her mother 's boyfriend well ex was gone fa good cheyenne made sure he left now tomorrow she was ggoing to look for a job  she is a intelligent person and gets her school work done she dont worry about no body .

The Next Day 

Cheyenne's Pov 

I got up and went straight in the bathroom to do my hygiene then I got dress in my skinny jeans  and my white tank top with Boss written in red letters with my white and red j's after that I sprayed couture perfume and went downstairs and grabbed my bag and keys and lock up on my way to school I stopped to Mcdonalds for a Mcmuffin after that I ate it and went to school  I notice when I pulled up D'angelo was pulling up next to me he got out and went straight to my door and helped me out we walked together and myz think she prttty comes up and slaps me I retaliate and beat her hip  after that me and D'agelo walked in together I head to my locker and got my books for my first class then the bel rung alerting us that it was time for us to get to our first class of the day D'angelo sat next to me then the bell rung .

The day went by quickly it was now almost three o'clock we were sitting in our last class the bell rung letting us out for the day D'angelo had to go so I went and looked for a job and found a job to a restaurant as a waitress and I start tomorrow my shift is from three thirty to seven thirty and I get pay fifty dollars a week and also I get tip some times from the customer and thats great for me then I went home and cooked dinner .

WILL D'ANGELO MAKE CHEYENNE HIS ?

WILL HE STOP HER FROM WORKING?

WILL HE LET HER MOVE IN?

WILL HE TELL HER HE IS A THUG?

WILL SHE BE OKAY WITH IT?

YOU WILL FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 4 

VOTE 

COMMENT 'OR 

INBOX ME 

SOME OF YOUR '

IDEAS