Chapter 26

Cheyenne 

I am currently 22 weeks in my pregnancy meaning I am six months pregnant today I am going to the doctor for my third check up  I went when I was five months now I am six months and my stomach has gotten bigger and Caia ,Chenique and Dj are eleven months soon they will be 1 so our family decided to throw a party for all three of them and they are so rude now a days they are now walking so they would pull things down but they know they will get a spanking from me or their dad  so I am getting dress right now because I have a appointment for 2 and it is ten o'clock in the morning so I throw on a pair of loose fitting jeans and a pink and blue shirt that covers my round stomach I go downstairs to see that our new house keeper is cooking breakfast and that the babies are in their playpen  and I notice angelo wasn't up yet so I went back upstairs in our bedroom and saw that he wasn't in bed then I heard the shower running so I just picked out his clothes for him to wear cause he needs to be ready cause I want to go baby shopping a lil bit cause I need to get somethings and some for my other babies so I packed a diaper bag with everything for them bottles of breast milk see I still feed them breast milk  because I haven't started them on formula milk however since they are almost one I decided to start them on Lipton yellow tea .

Babe come here please I need to talk to you now please it is important said  D'angelo so I went our room and he was dressed damn my hubby is so damn sexy lawd whew thank you for a sexy ass man .

Yes baby you needed to talk to me I said stepping into the room 

I am wanted to talk to you about this pregnancy see I am excited for baby no.4 and I am sorry I flushed your pills cause I wanted a next baby I am sorry and I love you and my parents said they will baby sit for us tonight and we are going shopping cause I want you to wear something nice and sexy and I want you to be mines forever babe please find a sexy dress for tonight love he said I was angry he flushed my pills but I love him and he was honest so I kissed him passionately and hugged him .

We got the babies settle in their car seats and we got the diaper bag and my purse and we left only thing is my doctor called me just now and asked if I can come early as in now cause he said it is something important he said he made a mistake so we went straight to the doctor .

************************In the doctor's office **************************************

Well Ms Williams it seems like your having baby boy is growing bigger and we will maybe have to do c section because he is growing a lot more than I thought so please continue to eat and exercise okay and by 38 weeks or 40 weeks you will be in labour or we will induce your labour see you in a month.

Ok Doctor I said as I got up and rubbed the gel of my stomach  and got off the examination table got out the room and went to the front desk and got the ultra sound and my appointment for next month.

We went to the mall I had to go shopping for my babies and my unborn  so D'angelo found a parking spot and we got out I took the stroller out that can hold all three babies and put the bag to the bottom my hubby was strolling them and we walked in together I decide to hit up baby R us  first so I got set of new born  onesies I got one what said I am mom's favorite and it came with a matching pants  I got a few more onesies then I got couple shirts and church clothes and socks and some shoes then for my babies I got a lot shirts and skirts and pants and shoes and church dresses and suit for them after that I cashed out and took the bags and we went to the next store .

************* 2 hours later *******************

I had bout five hundred shopping bags three hundred was the babies and unborn clothes and the others was mines and the hubby yeah them babies got a lot of clothes and shoes and even Dominic got clothes that is what I am going to name my baby boy after his grand dads Dominic Charles is gonna be his name  and this is my last child no more babies this is why I am going on BC after this 

I started on dinner I decided to cook meat loaf and mashed potato with gravy  along with corn on the cob so I grabbed the ground beef and some seasoning so I put the meat in the bowl and seasoned it then I sprayed the pan and then I went back and fold the meat and made sure the seasoning was all over and then I form it into the meat loaf and put more seasoning coat on it and off in the baker it went  then I started on the mashed potatoes  they were in the pot boiling to be mashed then I made the gravy from scratch  then I checked the potatoes and they were ready to mashed and the corn was finished so was the meat loaf so I was finish cooking so I called D'angelo down so he could come eat the babies were taking a nap .

I made myself a plate and D'angelo's plate  and he came downstairs and we started eating  dinner and talking he agreed with me on out fourth child name and he said he wants more kids but I told him no more four kids is enough I don't one anymore maybe one more after they are like older in a way but now no more .

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys thank you for reading my story I have 14.1 k readers and I notice someone took my picture as a cover I was mad cause I looked at it her book is master piece I think she  look for my picture and I een changing my book cover trust me  but continue to read and vote and in the mm is how her stomach looks at six months she looks like she is 8 or nine months