Chapter 17

Cheyenne

It's been two months and I'm eight months pregnant and it's finally may we graduated four days ago and I was awarded valedictorian and I got scholarship from the colleges I applied to I still don't know which college I want to go to so anyhow I am just relaxing because I can't do much.

I go into the twins room D'angelo had the decorators do it was blue and yellow and it had there name Caia and D'angelo Jr. on the wall one side was blue for Dj and the other side was yellow for Caia so I grab the bags with their clothes what wasn't touched yet and I start to organize them and put them in their drawers then I got a little duffle bag for the hospital ya see I want to pack something for the twins to wear when they get here so I packed a cute purple onesie and some socks for Caia and a blue onesie and socks for Dj then I packed some outfits for when they come out of the hospital and a little pretty headband for Caia then I packed some clothing for me to be comfortable in at the hospital so I go cook me something to eat because I am feeding for myself and the twins .

Later that night

I a, sleeping peacefully then all of a sudden I feel this wetness between my leg I hope I didn't pee the bed .

Cheyenne I know you didn't pee my damn bed baby Said D'angelo  and then when I thought about it I realized my water broke.

D'angelo Dominic Williams my water broke you idiot ahhhhhhhhhhhh get me to the hospital grab the baby bags and mine what I packed out the nursery with diapers I said in pain feeling the contractions one by one as D'angelo stupid hip went I decided to call my sister ,daddy and D'angelo's people .

Charles: hello

Cheyenne : Dad my water broke I need you to meet us at the hospital

Charles; okay baby I will meet you there.

Chey: ok bye dad see you.

I hung up from my dad and I dialed my sister's number

Chelsea: Hello

Chey: Chelse its me chey my water broke so meet me at the hospital hunni

Chelsea:Okay hunni I will meet you there cant wait to see my niece and nephew

chey : okay bye see you

After hanging up from Chelse I told Dominic to call his parents (d'angelo middle name yall) and he did he got me and the bags and carried me to the car and we were on our way..

In thirty minutes we arrived at the hospital

We arrived and we parked and got the bags and went inside we approached the front desk .

Excuse me my wife is in labour ma'am said D'angelo

Okay ma'am how far along are your contractions .

I think there two centimeters ma'am I told her

Okay I am going to get a room for you so can you follow me the lady at the front desk said while getting a wheel chair for me .

Okay I said getting in the wheel chair while D'angelo is pushing me and we arrive at this private hospital room ya see my man got me a private room he came here ahead of time and payed for the hospital .

D'angelo helped me in the night gown they provided for me and he helped me in the bed then all of sudden I felt the next contraction .

Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it hurts so bad it hurts sniff sniff I said crying

I know babe hold in tight Caia and Jr soon come baby he said kissing me on the lips .

Okay Cheyenne I am going to check to see how many centimeters your dilated said the doctor

Okay Cheyenne your seven centimeters dilated so in about ten minutes you will be able to push sweetie she said

Okay doc I said

Chelsea and my dad walks in my room with flowers and gifts for the baby since I didn't get to have a baby shower yet I decided that when the twins are a month old we will have a little gathering at our house .

Oh my God I need for Caia and Jr to come out now because these contractions hurting like Bitchhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I said whining like a big baby

Monique relax they soon come baby said D'angelo calling me by my middle name .

Shut up you punk and you did this ok you so shut up punk I said to D'angelo

Okay Cheyenne let me see if your ready to push said the doctor coming back in well it looks like your ready to push hunni so lets start and D'angelo here is some scrubs for you to change in .

Ready Chey give me a big push the doctor said .

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed while pushing

you can do it I see twin A head keep on pushing doc said

I continued pushing and I heard Caia's cries

waaah waaah she cried my baby is beautiful she has my curly hair my nose Angelo's eyes and lips then doc told me to give her a big push and then my baby boy came out .

Caia Cheyenne D'angela Williams - 6 pounds seven ounces -May 24 th ,2015

D'angelo Dominic Williams Jr. - 7 pounds ,six ounces -may 24 th ,2015

I was happy my bundles of joy came today I was holding Caia and she was looking up at me with her hazel eyes just like her daddy and D'angelo was holding Dj and he had my amber eyes but he looked just like his daddy .

I started to breastfeed Caia and man she was really sucking the life out of my nipples after that I put her in her bassinet and I grabbed Dj and started to feed him and lawd these children sucking on nipple so hard .

The doctor told me I will be release tomorrow along with the twins so I am happy that I don't have to stay in this hospital for long thank you Jesus just then mamma ,Dominic and Dominica came walking in with gifts for me and the twins .

Awe she is beautiful just like you Chey can I hold her asked mamma .

Thank you and of course she is your grand baby I told while D'angelo passed her Caia who was sleeping and he passed Dj to my dad and Dj just looked up at his grandpa and smiled .

The next part of this chapter will be chapter 18 when she gets out of the hospital .

vote and comment