Chapter 39: Planning for a double wedding

Author's Pov 

Cheyenne woke up early this morning as well as her sister Chelsea they had to plan the perfect double wedding it was there choice so they both got out their beds the now shared with their fiances and went straight to their walk in bathroom stripping out of their clothes and walking into the now hot shower lathering their bodies with their soaps.

They got dressed similar to each other they both were wearing a crop top and some joggers with Jordan's and they had their purses and left to meet each other at the restaurant for breakfast to discuss their wedding day together .

So they hopped in their separate vehicles and went straight to a small cafe where they can eat and talk bout the wedding with no interruptions since they were off today .

Good morning sis how are you doing excited to plan this double wedding asked Cheyenne as she sat down across from Chelsea.

Good morning sis I am good and excited  and we need to plan this cause we are getting married when  and where cause a winter or easter wedding would be amazing or even spring  said Chelsea.

I agree we should do it for January so we can have more time since it is only September so we got exactly three months to plan this wedding so we need to pick our bridesmaid and maid of honors said Cheyenne .

Ok well we then know Lakese and Izerica are our maid of honors and you know my nephew and daughter gone be ring bearer and flower girl along with Chenique and Caia and DJ will be ring bearer holding his brother hand and the girls will help niah said Chelsea.

Yes and also Laquan sister and D'angelo sister and our sisters on dad side from a previous relationship Chanel and Chantel and what about your friend Tasha and my friend Wendijah I said 

So here is the bridal party sis:

Maids of Honor 

Izerica 

Lakese

Bridesmaid 

Dominica 

Laquel (Laquan sister)

Chantel 

Chanel

Tasha 

Wendijah 

Flower girls 

Laniah 

Chenique 

Caia 

Ring Bearers 

DJ 

Dominic 

Ok so that is the list sis DJ and Laquan got their list for the Best men and The groomsmen and now lets talk bout the venue and the date properly said Cheyenne 

Ok so how bout at the Richmond hotel in the gardens it is really beautiful and also we can do a winter wedding in January the 24th and the colors can be winter colors like for the maids of honor can wear the same color but different style said Chelsea .

Ok how bout pale lilac and teal Lakese them can wear the pale lilac while the brides maids wear teal and the best men and grooms men will match them and we will wear white and look like Queens said Cheyenne 

Ok great choice of colors and then  ok about the song we are walking up too we will choose that soon said Chelsea

***********************************************************************************************

Ok they are planning their double wedding guys and also Ii have added in new characters you will meet through out the rest of this book and the next one if I make a sequel.

What do you think about the wedding ideas ?

Give me your opinion?

Positive ones no negative 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Authorette 

Ladyray1994